Can I have your Tots Forgottonshinobi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default War Thunder Replays and fun times

Hey guys! just wanted to start a new thread of replays and fun stuff that happen in game.
    Go on and share those epic or stupidly funny moments that happen in game with either a video,
    screenshot or short story you know share the fun :D

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

soo.. i played like 2 games yesterday and the last one was this, we lost the match, but it was close, i landed when each team had about 100 or so tickets left and thought we were going to win lol then buzzd comes along and slides in for the cap and they had about 2 or 3 tickets i was like NOOOOOO lol, but its all in good fun .. and they are pretty good, we play them from time to time in squadron battles and i see them almost every day flying 6.3 arcade .. they are a worthy opponent but i still went ham on um :-D btw look at that awesome fps since i changed my screen resolution :) macbook pro few

~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Can I have your Tots Forgottonshinobi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Okay was playing some tonks with Havok at a br of 5.0ish after waiting in que for a bit we get onto mozdok, l decided to take my baby derp (SU-152) up to the top of the hill where the castle is just above A to get a nice view of all three objectives sitting up there l pretty much pissed off the entire enemy team as l was harassing them from the hill pretty much getting one shots on anything that sat still for too long but towards the end of the game the enemy team were basically loosing momentum and tanks, so after trying to get a shot on this one tank at b l noticed a kv-1 heading a bit too close to our spawn after watching him for a few secs l take a pot shot at him hoping to just make him piss his pants really and back of but instead l pulled of a cheeky 1.58km one shot l bet he wasn't happy! check this link for the video of said one shot :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOf...ature=youtu.be