I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, but I've recently become aware of the "Free Eagles for War Thunder" App. I use it on Android. The app itself isn't well made, and has lots of problems, but it does work most of the time. Basically you can earn free golden eagles for doing different tasks. It ranges from 1-3 eagles for watching ad's/videos, or you can get typically 7-45 eagles for installing games or other advertised apps. You can also get hundreds or thousands of eagles for doing surveys and registering for different things. I'm constantly playing the ad's while I'm idle at home or when I'm playing the game. I also will install the advertised apps/games and then instantly delete them off my phone. I've earned a couple thousand eagles so far, (they get sent to your war thunder account after you have earned around 4 eagles). This has become a great way for me to get eagles to use on things such as crew points or different skins.

If you in the need for golden eagles, and don't want to pay hard earned real money, and you don't mind clicking on stupid advertisements or downloading junk cell phone games then deleting them. I suggest going to your app store and giving it a try. There is also a companion app for War Thunder that can show the mini map and give you other information about the game match that you are currently in.

Any questions, please feel free to hit me up.

Thanks

LittleBitRusty