I took an IQ test and the results were negative LittleBitRusty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Free Golden Eagles App

I'm not sure if this has been posted before or not, but I've recently become aware of the "Free Eagles for War Thunder" App. I use it on Android. The app itself isn't well made, and has lots of problems, but it does work most of the time. Basically you can earn free golden eagles for doing different tasks. It ranges from 1-3 eagles for watching ad's/videos, or you can get typically 7-45 eagles for installing games or other advertised apps. You can also get hundreds or thousands of eagles for doing surveys and registering for different things. I'm constantly playing the ad's while I'm idle at home or when I'm playing the game. I also will install the advertised apps/games and then instantly delete them off my phone. I've earned a couple thousand eagles so far, (they get sent to your war thunder account after you have earned around 4 eagles). This has become a great way for me to get eagles to use on things such as crew points or different skins.

If you in the need for golden eagles, and don't want to pay hard earned real money, and you don't mind clicking on stupid advertisements or downloading junk cell phone games then deleting them. I suggest going to your app store and giving it a try. There is also a companion app for War Thunder that can show the mini map and give you other information about the game match that you are currently in.

Any questions, please feel free to hit me up.

Thanks

LittleBitRusty

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Luis_Zulu's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Nice, checking it out as I type this reply.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative LittleBitRusty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_LittleBitRusty View Post
    (they get sent to your war thunder account after you have earned around 4 eagles). OOPS, That was supposed to be 40 eagles..

Thanks

LittleBitRusty

Anything you do can get you killed, Including nothing. Codiackultimate's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It's a good app, Stay away from surveys, but other than that I like it, also I've earned 29039 eagles and counting.

Knee High to a Worms Ass nightangel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I can confirm it does work

The trick is to use it when you have a spare idle 1-2 mins such as waiting for a mission to load, flying away to gain height and reload weapons
    waiting for the bus or train in real life

every 40 eagles you get in the app they will transfer the same amount into the War Thunder account. , you need to add your account in the payout section

I feel bad for apples users though only on android

The tasks i focus upon

Quick installs - These are your bread and butter quick earners of 3 - 50 GE each.They mostly work straight away,so download and install a whole load of them and launch,play a few seconds then delete.That's enough to get the reward and cash out your 38 min GE pay out. Like shooting AAA,they all add up.

Installed level / score task Games - Big fat pay outs compared to all the others of between 20 and 300 GE depending on the game involved.The only one that has not payed out for me atm is the Game of war ( build lvl 5 stronghold) ,which was probably the most time spent . massive earners.

Singles - Watch videos ( or mute and do something else ) for 1GE a pop.Usefull to get you over the 38GE line and a payout if you are in quick need of crew ect.Like shooting at a destroyed enemy plane for a few hit points before it crashes into the ground

Stay away from the surveys and pay funds to gamble tasks not worth the risk

If you you want to To get 10 Golden Eagles Bonus and support me you can add this invite : 6d9sy

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

great info here, but the tap surveys work, the others not so much.. also even tho the tap surveys work, you may find yourself 3/4 through one and it tells you you're not qualified and u have to find a new survey... so i tend to stay away from them anyways... videos, download and install apps (make sure they run for 2 mins at least before you uninstall or u won't get the eagles), check it out tasks, and some of the quick action ones... sometimes the tasks work, sometimes they don't, but you will eventually figure out the ones that work and do those until you see newer ones pop up as they update over time.

and u6jsy for jolly ranchers and root beer
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well so far i got 301 GE in about 2 months .. that's all
    half of the tasks don't work or do not give you the GE
    every now and then I get a "down load and install app" which i can do but they only give me round 5 GE each
    other things i have to log in with Facebook which i don't have
    or make a purchase , like buy 100 business cards and then get some GE but if i wanted to spend money I would buy the GE instead "I don't need business cards"
    Right now my list of tasks is filled with [web game] things that don't work AT ALL
    NO matter how much i refresh the damn list it DOESN'T refresh at all, I even tried to delete the app and re-installed it
    nothing works when i'm lucky i get 1 app to down load that will work every 2 weeks now.

Can I have your Tots Pulsarbilly's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BoomBoomStick View Post
    Well so far i got 301 GE in about 2 months .. that's all
    half of the tasks don't work or do not give you the GE
    every now and then I get a "down load and install app" which i can do but they only give me round 5 GE each
    other things i have to log in with Facebook which i don't have
    or make a purchase , like buy 100 business cards and then get some GE but if i wanted to spend money I would buy the GE instead "I don't need business cards"
    Right now my list of tasks is filled with [web game] things that don't work AT ALL
    NO matter how much i refresh the damn list it DOESN'T refresh at all, I even tried to delete the app and re-installed it
    nothing works when i'm lucky i get 1 app to down load that will work every 2 weeks now.
    Same here the more eagles I go for the less likely it is to work if I stay around the 3-10 per task I tend to get them no problem , I've got just over 1500 in two or three weeks.

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Pulsarbilly View Post
    Same here the more eagles I go for the less likely it is to work if I stay around the 3-10 per task I tend to get them no problem , I've got just over 1500 in two or three weeks.
    that is the way it works i believe, the more you do it the more it slows down, i got 10000 in the first week and since I've only reached 17000 in almost 3 months.. also it depends where you live i believe.
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Schtreusel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin View Post
    that is the way it works i believe, the more you do it the more it slows down, i got 10000 in the first week and since I've only reached 17000 in almost 3 months.. also it depends where you live i believe.
    Holy that much... how did you spend them all lol ? What about give me your spare ones ;)

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Schtreusel View Post
    Holy that much... how did you spend them all lol ? What about give me your spare ones ;)

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk
    Lol crew slots .. backups for squadron battles.. crew skills.. talismans.. ace crews.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Sworn Assassin View Post
    Then I live at the wrong side of the world ..:(

only 301 GE in 2 months or so

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BoomBoomStick View Post
    Then I live at the wrong side of the world ..:(

only 301 GE in 2 months or so
    :( sometimes mine will go 2 or 3 days without letting me do anything, then all of a sudden i see one and then i do it and for some reason it seems like the more i complete the more it gives me... but thats sometimes, sometimes i'll complete one and then it'll go back to nothing again. try leaving the app alone for 2 or 3 days without opening it and see if that helps
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

so i have had this for a while and I do only videos and apps so far maybe 400 GE. didnt see any good that works like "play and win first round" usually only relocates you to a different website and you cant even play the game since there is ton of ads and different games :X so i cant understand how you make 10k in a week

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Also I use bluestacks instead of my phone since I have eBanking there and dont want to catch a damn virus .) The shitty part is that it shows me 70% of korean something, then few apps I cant install due to my location, 0-3 videos for 1GE and that's about it. Or those where they need your credit card...

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Hollycz View Post
    so i have had this for a while and I do only videos and apps so far maybe 400 GE. didnt see any good that works like "play and win first round" usually only relocates you to a different website and you cant even play the game since there is ton of ads and different games :X so i cant understand how you make 10k in a week

I do the Tap surveys(occasionally), videos, app downloads, quick action (only the cars.com one and maybe 1 or 2 more cuz most of those don't work), the Check it Out ones (like top 10 degrees.. cuz all u have to do is open the page and u get credit), also I was doing the insurance quotes.. auto, home, health.. those give hefty amounts of eagles, but i stopped cuz they took away the ones that worked and just left me with the ones that didn't so i gave up trying lol, if you notice over time though, the ones you can repeat over and over will slowly decrease in eagles, then they will disappear completely and new ones will take their place.

and i haven't gotten any sort of virus yet.. I've downloaded apps that had ad's at the bottom saying my phone was infected, but that was just an advertisement lol that makes u want to click it
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~