Stupid F****** NETCODE AOD Member AOD_Gary91511's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Battlefield 5

Im curious to see what you guys' opinions are for what you want the next Battlefield series to be about. That being said, anyone curious to partake in this comment which of these titles you would like to see the most.

World War I
    World War II
    Battlefield 1944 (Continued of the series of 1942 and 1943)
    Battlefield Vietnam 2
    Battlefield Bad Company 3
    Battlefield 5 (Continuation from 4, obviously)
    Battlefield 2143 ( Continuation of 2142)

*Note: Dont comment if you want Hardline 2. Hardline sucked so hardline 2 wont be better*

In my own opinion, I would like to see these titles, in order from most wanted to least wanted:

World War II
    Battlefield Vietnam 2
    Battlefield 1944
    Battlefield 5

For those of you wondering where BC3 is, I didnt play the BC series so i have no opinion on them although i heard they were some of the best in the series, but seriously, I really hope the title is World War II ( Even though 1944 is kinda the same, but at the same time its not)

Thanks for reading!

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheJarbcd's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Korean War would be very interesting, I think.
    It's most likely (again, I think) gonna be a continuation of 4.

Truthfully, as long as it's not horrible (looking at you, Hardline), I'll spend lots of time on it. Even if it's just BF4 with a graphics update and a little new content.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Volcom's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I personally believe a WWI title would be amazing right now. The land/air vehicles during that period would be really interesting to operate and navigating through battle-lines via trenches seems pretty fun.

However, EA will likely go with a more modern title that they'll be able to sell to kiddies and milk the whales with their DLC packages

Save the whales. Collect the whole set KaosC57's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Volcom View Post
    I personally believe a WWI title would be amazing right now. The land/air vehicles during that period would be really interesting to operate and navigating through battle-lines via trenches seems pretty fun.

However, EA will likely go with a more modern title that they'll be able to sell to kiddies and milk the whales with their DLC packages
    I'm thinking we are gonna get something like BO3, but BF style. Not quite futuristic, but stuff we don't have IRL.

Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push. BrewJoker's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I wouldn't mind 1944, 5 or 2143

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Have you heard of Verdun on steam? Its a pretty awesome WW1, trench warfare FPS. The game is constantly getting updated and the developers still plan on adding more to it!
    http://www.verdungame.com/ or http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/

I'd be pretty happy about any new BF game. Way better than any COD

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Legion View Post
    Have you heard of Verdun on steam? Its a pretty awesome WW1, trench warfare FPS. The game is constantly getting updated and the developers still plan on adding more to it!
    http://www.verdungame.com/ or http://store.steampowered.com/app/242860/

I'd be pretty happy about any new BF game. Way better than any COD
    I've seen gameplay of Verdun, and have a mate that plays it . However.. It looks pretty 'slow paced' for me. Am I wrong in thinking this? One of my favourite FPS was actually COD World at War, if BF5 could make something sort of like this but with vehicles - I'd still be into that as well.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've seen gameplay of Verdun, and have a mate that plays it . However.. It looks pretty 'slow paced' for me.
    WW1 is a war where the front moved less than 20km in 4 years.

It is, by necessity, a bit slow. :P

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! TheClown's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Verdun is a pretty popular WWI title but I don't think anyone has really used WWI's potential as a deep and exciting game-partly because WWI wasn't very exciting besides sitting in a trench and getting disease. Apart from the random shelling and the odd dog fight, there really wasn't much to do besides march to your death so I don't think they're very interested. So far, the rumor I have heard is that it will NOT be a WWI title and more accurately be a WWII title. I, for one, am looking forward to them finally tackling this. One thing I wish they would have done, was released a VietNam title instead of a DLC add-on that felt cheap, rushed and god awful. I mean, bringing down a UH-1 with a single AK-47 was insulting.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Edomus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Personally, I would LOVE another World War II since it's been quite a while battlefield has come out with one. I'm also somewhat obsessed with WWII. During WWII, war was becoming more advanced and mechanized so it'd be perfect to bring it up again. After that, they should bust out another futuristic kind of game. It has seem to be repeating that way. World War I-II > Modern > Futuristic > Repeat

Also, didn't they announce that the next Battlefield is going to be a World War? The photo that they released is up on the web :o

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Another WWI BF5 Article:
    http://in.ign.com/battlefield-4/8891...for-battlefiel

Maybe it'd be cool if they went back even further than WWI, but not sure what they'd do in regards to ballistics.