Ok, so I got a new PC to replace my 8 year old Potato
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz
Installed membory (RAM): 16.0 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

It seems pretty good statistically and it should be able to run Planetside 2 pretty well, but I'm running into this really weird issue.
When I first log on, I'm at a solid 58-60 fps. (My monitor can't handle more than 60 so that's fine) This lasts of 2 minutes (I've timed it and it's consistent.) After the first two minutes, the frame rate quickly (over the course of another minute or so) drops down to about 15-18 FPS and stays there until I log out and log back in. I've tried lowering my settings all to LOW and/or OFF where possible. I've updated the graphics driver. I've tried completely reinstalling Planetside 2 from scratch on a completely different drive (changed it from the SSD to standard on the off chance the SSD was doing something weird. I had the Task Manager running on the other monitor while Planetside was running and the CPU useage never went above 30% and the Memory useage never went above about 40%. I freely admit that I'm not much of a hardware guy, so I could use any advice or suggestions you all might have to help me figure this out. I hate to think that I spent all that money just to make my favorite game unplayable. >:(