May or may not be indecisive zachtac's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Just an update, regarding last two month saturday meetings being missed etc

Hey guys, just want to say I appreciate you guys being supportive of me playing when i'm able/wanting to play I've had a good time when I have played with you guys as always. This being said I've been playing alot of other games by myself, this combined with looking for another job that's worth a damn, and trying to find a place to live dependent on getting a job its been kinda crazy and daily stressful. I have a job opportunity coming up at the end of march day after my birthday actually that I'm excited about. It would be a livable wage for me and my gf to actually settle down, if i could secure a job like this I could actually move forward to the next part of my life after graduating college. Thanks for the support direct and indirect, just wanted people to know I haven't really been bailing because I disliked people or didn't take the clan seriously.

V/R
    Zach

Save the whales. Collect the whole set SKY_SAMURAI's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Real life always first mate, wish you good luck and we are always here when you need to unwind.

Best regards
    Sky