As one of your more senior members (age - not gaming experience!), I would like to encourage our members to be on the look out for abusive conduct online to our fellow members. You hear about 'cyber bullying' in the media but you don't expect to see it with the folks in your own gaming community. It's going to be up to us to question what we hear at times. What one member may consider light hearted jesting may be creating a hostile environment for another member.

I would also tell you that it has been my experience that sometimes when a team member is doing or saying things that are 'diminishing someone's gaming experience' (annoying the crap out of someone), the response can often be anger or insults. Recognize when someone's activities are getting under your skin and give it some thought before you speak. Find the time to have that crucial conversation. Be honest but respectful. It's not easy. There are whole books and training courses on getting this right.

If the conversation goes bad, find one of your trusted leaders and seek council. The goal is to create a gaming culture where everyone can have a good time.