Hey guys, I wanna get a new PC this year and have a few questions.

1) Which CPU? AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-Core Processor, Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor or Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor? Other suggestions welcome, but I am looking for the top of the line for which ever CPU line I go for, and I already know the 9590 would run hot, gunna use water/liquid cooling regardless of whichever I use anyway; leaning to the AMD just for the price [aka I want more bang for my buck] and gaming would be the most intensive thing the PC would be used for.

2) Which GPU? Radeon R9 390/X or GeForce GTX 980 Ti? Other suggestions welcome [like a 390X2 16GB or GTX Titan 12GB if cheap), but I am looking for the top of the line for which ever GPU line I go for, and again I am leaning to the AMD just for the price; and that most of the 390/X models I looked at came with 2 DVI ports while I only saw 1 GTX 980 Ti model with 2; so 2 DVI ports would be my only real requirement for the GPU as I don't have any 4k or HDMI ported monitors yet, but I do have 2 DVI ones already.

3) When would be the best time to buy? I almost bought a PC from cyberpower during the last black friday sale for around 1400 or 1500 (AMD FX-9590, Radeon R9 390 or 390X, 16 GB RAM, 4 TB HD, 256 GB or bigger SSD, 800 W PS, Win 7, and pretty much standard everything else) but I waited to see if the x-mas sale would be better; it wasn't obliviously and still kick myself for not buying the black friday deal.

And in case your wondering, I am really not interested in building it myself. So I would rather buy a system from a place like cyberpower where I can get a 3 yr warrenty on the whole thing. But I am not opposed to buying the parts and taking them to or having them sent to a custom PC shop/builder in my area and paying like 100 for them to build and test it before I get it (as long as they warrenty their labor and the parts have 3 yr or better warrenties).

I am currently waiting for a summer sale, otherwise I am waiting for the next black friday sale from cyberpower; unless someone can show me a better deal.

I welcome other custom PC sites, but I already have a few others; cyberpower is the better and cheaper one.

Other sites I have seen - iBuyPower, Ironside Computers, Origin PC, Alienware

I also have made a system build on pcpartpicker - AMD Build - I welcome comments or suggestions here.