Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_MHare's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Repair Costs question

Is it me or does anyone else think that Gajien either messed up the repair costs or are charging just WAY too much for such tanks? Here's an example.
    The British Caemarvon is 6.7 BR with a repair cost of 10820 Eagles. Compare that to the Tiger IIH which is ALSO 6.7 BR and the repair cost is 5661 Eagles or the Russian Heavy tank IS-2 1944.The repair costs on that is only 4290 Lions.
    Personally I think they messed up.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Otto_Schackruta's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yes, it really hurts when you loose some tanks. Way too expensive.
    I have 3 crews so one can repair and the others can fight, but anyway they are expensive

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Powered by shitposting CodePhantom's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well if the other factions repair cost is eagles and Russians are lions then there is a problem?

I couldn't give two 'pucks' so Chew-On-It Chew0n1t's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

There is a common theme that runs in all 'Free to Play' online games. Any unit/facility etc that the devs feel will be popular has an added value to the devs. So they charge a premium on it.

If you look at the 'Premium Vehicles' beside the research tree you will notice that there are many vehicles which can only be purchased in a Bundle for Cash, others can be bought for golden eagles, and a select few that most people wont want to buy are available for lions. This is a prime example of how the Devs perceive the potential for added value and demand.

True definition of 'Play for Free' online games - You don't have to spend hard cash as long as you don't mind waiting 6 months for something to happen and falling way behind those that do spend money - Otherwise known as the 'Kaching' effect.