Knee High to a Worms Ass RonnDogg's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Free golden eagles

Hey guys, last night I was trying to get some extra eagles so that I could buy one of this packs and I found the greatest thing ever.

I'm not trying to scum anyone or solicit or anything like that, just trying to help you guys out. And if you guys have any questions, shoot me a PM.

So the first thing you want to do, (if your on PC) download the app called bluestacks app player, it will allow access to the google play store and let's you run phone apps on your PC.

Next, search "warthunder" in the search bar for Google play, and hit the app "free eagles" it should be red with a star or something like that.

After you download the app, you put in a referral code, this code will give you 10 bonus Eagles for free immediately. You can use my code if you'd like, "t9mfy" and once you put in the code you'll be in the app.

In the app you'll see a few tabs, account, payouts, invite, logout, and list of tasks. First thing, go to account and put in your war thunder email in the bar. Now your ready to get some Eagles.

Note* in order for you to get the Eagles, you have to fill up the balance to 38 eagles or more before that can send it to your account, but don't worry, easy tasks are usually 20-40 eagles so one or two tasks and you get a shipment of the Eagles you earned.

Usually the tasks are like "download and play this app" or "take this quick survey"
    *idk about how legit the survey ones are, but downloading and playing the apps work almost always for me*

Now once it says they sent your eagles, you can check your email, and gaijin will email saying "thank you for your purchase of ___ golden eagles" and then you can restart your war thunder and your eagles should be in your account.

Again, if you guys have any questions or problems shoot me a PM or find me on the teamspeak, I don't want to scum anyone I'm just trying to help you guys get good vehicles and stuff of that nature. Anyways, I hoped some of you guys found this helpful and I hope that this will help you in warthunder as much as Its helping me.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue RogueApparition's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've been spreading the word in ts and was gonna make a post but forgot. Anyone who gets the app could also use my code "txqfy". It's easy to use and I've already earned 422 eagles. Be careful with some of the offers though as they ask for information like your address that you probably shouldn't provide. Good luck and happy flying!

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~ AOD Member AOD_Sworn Assassin's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

useful info for members without android smartphones to download the free eagles for war thunder app on the google app store. nice. iPhone users hop on board :-D
    ~ HaKuNa MaTaTa ~
    ~~ AOD4LiFe ~~ (R.I.P.) MOH:AA division
    ~~~ Roll Tide Roll ~~~ Alabama Crimson Tide ~~~

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_MHare's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

NOTHING is free....Nothing. There's a catch somewhere.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Schtreusel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Still doesn't work for me...

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

Knee High to a Worms Ass RonnDogg's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Schtreusel View Post
    Still doesn't work for me...

If you want me to help you with it find me on TS and hit me up

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Schtreusel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_RonnDogg View Post
    If you want me to help you with it find me on TS and hit me up
    Cool ty I will make sure to hit you up as soon as I see you!

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Bonegoggle's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, I know about it but I'm a bit skeptic about Bluestacks. If it contains malware or not

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You're right Firehose.

It costs you your time, and if you don't pay attention to what you're clicking on, or what information you put in, you could end up with a ton of spam in your email.

Also, most apps you DL want information to determine your demographics and what you purchase so they can sell that info off to 3rd parties.

Other than that, I've earned about 2000 eagles from this app by DLing random games, running them and subsequently deleting them. You also earn 1 eagle for every 30 second video you watch.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_Hellcat101's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I love free eagles :D