Hello everyone I hope you are all having a lovely day today! Last night I got a new program I never used before called NZXT Cam it tells you what temps you are running at. Currently I have an AMD A10 6700 APU (stock fan) with an EVGA Geforce GTX 750 TI FTW edition I also have the Cooler Master Storm Trooper case with 120mm front intake fans x2, 200mm top intake fan and a 140mm rear exhaust fan . My temps for my CPU hover around at 180 degrees Fahrenheit temps for my GPU is around 80 degrees. This is my first time running any type of temperature program and my PC works fine but I feel like those may not be good numbers for my temps. I have had this PC for almost 2 years now and I am still learning about PCs. The last time I changed the Thermal Paste was when I first got it I had to replace the MOBO but I sent it in because it was still not working ended up bieng my CPU so I guess the paste is factory applied again? I use Arctic silver 5 for thermal paste should I re apply this? Is this a good program to even use or should I use something else? Oh also if it makes any difference my MOBO is jasmine ms-7778 I do plan on upgrading at around cyber Monday for the prices but for now this is what I am stuck with. I hope you are all enjoying your day and hope to hear from someone soon and thank you for any help have a great day! :D

P.S. I only have cam and google chrome open right now and that is what my temps are at I am actually kinda nervous to see what they jump up to when I play BF 4 haha!

P.P.S. If those are not good numbers what can I do to fix this if anything? I do not have the money to buy a new CPU cooler just yet but when I do have the money to do so what is a good recommendation that can work with my set up now and my future set up that I wish to get?

P.P.P.S. My future set up would look something like this: Z97 MSI gaming MOBO, Intel I5 4690k CPU both are LGA 1150 socket types. Current socket type is FM2 I think.