Official Special Event
Indy 500 – May 21 – 23
Saturday 1:00 GMT (Friday 9:00 PM EST)
Saturday 20:00 GMT (Saturday 4:00 PM EST)
Sunday 1:00 GMT (Saturday 9:00 PM EST)
Sunday 12:00 GMT (Sunday 6:00 AM EST)
Race distance: 200 Laps; 500 miles
Member Eligibility: Oval D 4.0 or Higher
Server Farms: US Only
Car Setup: Open setup only
Field Size: 33 Cars
Cautions: Full course yellows
Incident Limit: 30 Incs
Qualifying: Indy 500 qualifying will be single car qualifying with a four lap average.
Splits: Race will be split by qualifying time, if you have not posted a qualifying time, you will be split by iRating.
Setup Advice and hosted session etiquette:
Unlike the previous car, the fixed baselines are pretty good. Adjust the radiator to 1/3 and set the beam wicker to 1/4. Add some downforce using the front and rear wings. Use the aero calculator to maintain the balance (keep the front downforce number the same).
There will be a multitude of hosted session for this race. There are a few things I would like to say
• The top times in the hosted sessions will be in qualifying trim, some may be in the draft as well. Do not let that discourage you. A good race pace would be 40.6s and 40.7s
• Asking for a setup from a driver running fast times is frowned upon, some drivers alone may put 20 to 25 man hours into contributing to a team setup, so it does come across a little rude.
• Telemetry is a very useful tool on this car. It allows you to optimize ride heights which are very important to get speed in this car.
OFFICIAL DRIVER LIST:
- Ichigo - Q Time and Pos: 205/535 - 39.704
- Venom - Q Time and Pos: -/535 - DNR
- Virus - Q Time and Pos: -/535 - DNR
OFFICIAL SPOTTER LIST:
OFFICIAL SIGNATURE BARS: