[903]ContingencyPlan

Interesting Good Evening All AoD.

Evening all AoD members. My name is ContingencyPlan, and I am a leader of the 903rd Marauders. You may have seen us around, in PS2, Black Desert, Star Citizen and such, but im not here for us.

Im here on my own accord to spread the word of a game thats in development, an FPS-Z. In other words, a game like Starsiege: Tribes, Tribes 2, Tribes: Vengeance, Legions, and Tribes: Ascend.

Its on kickstarter right now. (Wait come back, dont go, let me explain!) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...studios/midair

I know KS can be a pain, and sketchy at times, but heres the thing. The team behind this game? I know many of them. I played Legions, T2, and T:A with these guys, so its not some random fans trying to pull off a cash grab. Its fans that want to do a Tribes game right, so I ask that anyone interested to take a look at it, and see about backing it.

Also, please spread the word. I main Planetside 2, so you can find me there. Im not big into the community over there, but if you could give some of the Gaming Communities I could talk to, that would be fantastic.

Lastly, if I am breaking any rules by doing this, can you copy this msg, delete it, then let me know what to do, in a PM with this. I dont want to type it all out again :(

oh, PS, through Planetside 2s life, AoD has been seen as a thorn in the side of TR (your original faction), but not all of us rag on you. I always was grateful for your numbers, and what you could do. Keep being awesome, AoD!

-ContingencyPlan
    903rd Terran Marauders

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Thanks, I will check it out.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division