I took an IQ test and the results were negative LittleBitRusty's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Opinion Poll. Best nation ground forces Tier 4-5..

So I've pretty much grinded out all but the last Tier 4 in most of the nations and about to start on Tier 5. While the USA is being a major pain to grind tier 4 through, I'm wondering if they improve greatly in Tier 5? So what nations do you guys play at Tier 5, and which ones are the best if you can call it that.... Thoughts?

Thx

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! xtermin8r69's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't play ground forces much in WT but from my WOT experience I would say Russian. I could be way off though. lol

Keep honking. I'm reloading Roeffel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

First of all, I'd say there is no best nation, it comes down to what you prefer in what game mode and map even
    For me tier 5 tanks in AB is just who gets the shot in first in most cases, because the armor doesn't play much of a role anymore because the shells are that powerful
    In RB I don't think the tier makes a lot of difference, because it comes down to spotting and such (at least for me)
    So as far as I can see, it's just choice that can be a factor and there the russians have more choices then the others at the highest br

Can I have your Tots Toka_Slavonac's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Depends

m8 only thing that mathers is hou gets the first shot.....ill try 2 give you som tips.....

RUS..... t10 awesom tank, t54s super tanks (thou slow turet rotation), the almighty ZSU 57, su 122, only prob imo relod spd
    GER.....LEO (best tank in game) uber fast reload,panter 2 awesom tank, maus (for late in game respawn) jpz 4-5 (pain 2 grind heatfs) and the litle kugelblitz :D
    USA.... M60 prety nice spd/relod time (it bounces a lot shots imo) m103 decent one m47 prety good tank, t92 (locust on steroids) duster nice for caping zones in domination
    BRIT.... cheiftan awesom centurion same as carnervon cconqueror,(umm imo alweys aim 1st for gun breach) no heatfs on them and hesh got slow velocity neads practice..... falcon prety nice 1

so depends wat you prefer but mainly its hou gets the 1st shoot no point grinding for high armour....... RUS is the best

but for myself its GER hardest nation 2 play but wen you know them you know em all :D

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue ViolentRanger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't play tanks but interested to see what everyone says.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Best Tier 4 (6.3/6.7) lineup "British" is when you have Centurion mk.3, Caernarvon, Tortoise and a Spitfire Mk22/24
    Tier 5: Centurion Mk.10, Conqueror Mk.2 & Chieftain Mk.3. Still fly with my Spitfire mk22 since i dont really have any Tier 5 planes yet for british.

German is a really hard nation to play until you get up to 6.0 or higher... once you get Tiger 2 and those tanks its get really fun to play! I only came up to 6.7 German tanks so far!
    But i heard that Leopard 1 should be a beast!

Russian tanks i dont really care, somehow im halfway reasearching the first T54 so dont really know the good tier 5 there. But when i play Russians i play 6.7 (IS-2, T44-122, T44 etc etc)

And then we got the US tanks.... i have a hard way grind that nations since i just dont like them at all my highest there is M41a1 or whats its called... 6.3 BR is what i know. And got all Premium tanks for the muricans... but still dont like them haha