Knee High to a Worms Ass tiesoeh's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default tank tree

so, what do u guys think is the best tank for its br??

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Schtreusel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Russian light tank T 50 and the T 34-85

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

If you can't find the enemy, they're behind you. Silkmonger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Really?

How is the T50 better than the BT7? (not saying it isn't, just wondering how you got there)

I don't really enjoy the T34 85. You have a slow reload, so that first shot needs to really count. I actually have more fun with the T34-57.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i dont like russians tanks/planes at all...

Normaly i love German & British tanks & planes.

2.7 British: Crusader Mk.III
    2.7 British: Armored Car Mk.II AA Once you get the AP bullets its gonna kill almost everything in its way!
    3.0/3.7 British: Cromwell I/Cromwell V
    4.0 British: Mark IV A22B Churchill Mk.III Heavy tanks thats can take aloooot of hits and still keep running... had alot of fun in this!
    4.0 British: 17pdr. M10 Achilles
    5.3 British: A34 Comet I First you want to get is APDS and then this tanks gets really good!
    6.0 British: Well... nothing much here that i can tell.. maybe only Black Prince but i really never played 6.0. Went for 6.7 right away!
    6.7 British: FV 221 Caernarvon This is the one you gonna love once you get your hands on it.. also here APDS is something you really should try to unlock as fast as you can!
    6.7 British: Centurion Mk.3
    6.3/6.7 British: Tortoise
    7.0 British: Centurion Mk.10 This is the tank i love right now... its a beast!
    7.7 British: Conqueror Mk.2
    8.0 British: Chieftain Mk.3

Gonna try later to do the germans. But this is my British list so far!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BhPlay's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Silkmonger View Post
    How is the T50 better than the BT7? (not saying it isn't, just wondering how you got there)

I don't really enjoy the T34 85. You have a slow reload, so that first shot needs to really count. I actually have more fun with the T34-57.
    T-50 is a small T-34 with same amount of OP most of the players in that br are still "new" to this game and dont know where to shot , you have a decent gun that can destroy 80% of things in that BR but the most awesome thing about this tank is its speed that has to be one of the fastest tanks in the game
    BTW you cant compare that shit BT7 with this lol

Keep honking. I'm reloading Roeffel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ah, the best tanks or planes question
    You'll get many different answers because it all comes down to what YOU like
    Go and try it out, that's the best advice
    Good luck and have fun

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well.. you know e.g. for me it has always been so random. For now I like Russian tank tree, however my "main profile" is the German tree because I started the game with German tanks and somehow I know them better. The only thing I think is problematic is that with the current RP system it will take months or at least a year to get to the end of the German or even the Russian tree. And I just haven't talked about the other nations... Maybe it is only my perspective and I see things in a bad way... but I think Gaijin made this game so much different like it was in the past years. It has become a littlebit... ah, maybe too grinding? I mean you play rounds after rounds... it doesn't matter how good you are, you end up the same... you get so little RP that it demotivates you. And I feel it hasn't always been the same. You could say "But hey.. there are so many boosters, which give you enough RP, stop cryin'" Yes, that's true, but I still don't think that's the solution. I still feel that without a premium account the only joy you can have is playing in tier 2 or 3. But after that point all you will ever have is endless suffering. Repeatedly, it is just my opinion. Didn't mean to hurt anyone. :)

Keep honking. I'm reloading Roeffel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_rod211 View Post
    Well.. you know e.g. for me it has always been so random. For now I like Russian tank tree, however my "main profile" is the German tree because I started the game with German tanks and somehow I know them better. The only thing I think is problematic is that with the current RP system it will take months or at least a year to get to the end of the German or even the Russian tree. And I just haven't talked about the other nations... Maybe it is only my perspective and I see things in a bad way... but I think Gaijin made this game so much different like it was in the past years. It has become a littlebit... ah, maybe too grinding? I mean you play rounds after rounds... it doesn't matter how good you are, you end up the same... you get so little RP that it demotivates you. And I feel it hasn't always been the same. You could say "But hey.. there are so many boosters, which give you enough RP, stop cryin'" Yes, that's true, but I still don't think that's the solution. I still feel that without a premium account the only joy you can have is playing in tier 2 or 3. But after that point all you will ever have is endless suffering. Repeatedly, it is just my opinion. Didn't mean to hurt anyone. :)
    Well I buy package deals that are on sale (only twice since I started paying Octobre last year), that way I support Gaijin with money they'll need for this game and I get some GE, premium account and some premium vehicles to help with researching new vehicles
    So It costs me very little on a montly basis (I aim on 10-15 euro's a month for my entire gaming hobby) and I enjoy the game a bit more with the boost that premium account gives

Save the whales. Collect the whole set Floks's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

love to play the brits and the americans, but I also love the germans

Can I have your Tots thatguy115's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

American M5A1 easily. Reloads fast as hell, decent penetration, moves like lighting

Keep honking. I'm reloading TheRealDon's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

At 4.3 the dicker max is just ruthless