Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes Deathlok's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon4 WG - Division Closing Event

We would like to invite everyone in the clan with a WG NA account to our Division Closing Event to be held on 6/5/2016 at 8PM EST. There is a lot of Gold to be won and we think by the end of the night most everyone will win something.

Games and rules to winning!

1. Bear pit - for those history fans out there they may know what a bear pit is but for those who are not, here is a brief explanation. a bear pit is a 1 Vs 1 and the winner continues to fight until he is dead, there is a boundary and whoever leaves said boundary is killed. so here is an example; one person starts in the Bear pit, another person says they will enter, then both of them fight it out until one of them is dead, the winner stays in the pit and fights another person who says they are coming in. the goal is to kill as many people before you yourself die.
    So for the event it will take place on Himmelsdorf in the center courtyard. all the players will line their tanks near the entrances of the courtyard. one player will say he will start in the courtyard (or I will pick someone) and then someone who feels like they can take them will say "I -name here- will enter" (give the guy in the circle a second to see where you are coming from). if you exit the courtyard everyone can shoot you until you die. the goal is to get the most kills before dying, and yes this does favor those who enter the courtyard and not start in it. the tier max will vary depending on who we have present but will most likely be tier 6 or 8.

1st battle is 5 gold for the winner or that person can choose to stay in the Bear pit and double their earnings if victorious (5 gold a kill will become 10, 10 gold will become 20 and so on) but if that person dies he\she gets nothing.

2. Fox Hunt - One player is named the fox. The team with the fox on it must protect the fox, while the other team must kill the fox. Battles will have a time limit of 12 minutes each on Assault Battle mode.

Defenders - 5 gold per player and 10 gold for the Fox to be paid upon a successful defense (which means the Fox must survive the battle).

Hunters - 5 gold per player and 10 gold for the player who kills the Fox will paid upon completion of a successful hunt (which means the Fox must die).

3. Arty Jousting - Like a medieval joust, except replace the lances with guns. Line up, charge each other and take your shot before your opponent hits you. If you miss, your opponent can take his shot at point blank range without worry, so choose your firing time wisely (can be any tier 4-6 arty to allow more players to participate).

5 gold per kill.

4. British Bulldogs - this event is played on mountain pass (or any map with a large bridge). players will ready up into tier 2s or another decided tier. and spilt into 2 teams. each team starts on there side of the bridge (whichever side there closest to when the match starts) once the host says go both teams rush at each other. the goal of this game is to push the other team off the bridge. cannons/guns are not allowed in this event

5 gold for each player of the winning team.

5. Final Event free for all - free for all follows the lines of Bear pit, but instead coming in one at a time everyone starts in the Bear pit and when the host says go you try to kill as many people as you can.

25 gold per kill - killing team members doesn't count.

All games will be held in training rooms and with the exception of the Final Event, teams in the other events will be randomized.

I wish everyone the best of luck in the coming competition and hope to see many of you there.

Please feel free to post any questions.
    Last edited by Deathlok; 05-24-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

killing team members doesn't count.
    [COLOR=#BBBBBB]

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_BritishBob View Post
    [COLOR=#BBBBBB]
    lol

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This is gonna be epic!

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Barbarossa66's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Awesome, I am certainly looking forward to this. Btw for those not in the WoT AOD clan do they need to be?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Barbarossa66 View Post
    Awesome, I am certainly looking forward to this. Btw for those not in the WoT AOD clan do they need to be?
    anyone not in the in game clan will have to be invited into the clan so we can pay them, so yes for the event they would need to join us but we won't be accepting anyone till the night of the event.
    Last edited by Deathlok; 05-24-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Murder in Tankville was the most fun I've ever had in an AOD event in the entire ~8 years I've been here. I may just have to dust off my old WG login details for this night.

Knee High to a Worms Ass Koribear's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

poooooooooost

"... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses" Arthwys's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm in like Flynn.
    extra incentive to get my system back up after the house move this coming monday.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Update 9.15 has been release, please update your WoT if you wish to participate in the coming event.

If I'm not back in 5... Boycott sniffing glue! Can I have your shampoo? Oogieboogie's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

There was another small update released in the last few days. It should not take very long but if you have a slow system, you may want to do the update early.

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

All patched up and ready to go.