Knee High to a Worms Ass Alex_Blade's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Arma 3 UNofficial squad

Hallo mates, my name is Alex and i am playing much game called arma 3. I am trying to find players that are playing the game and want to team up in big squads, i am experienced player on 18 yo , have 2000+ h on arma (just 800 on arma 3). The mods im mainly playing are Exile, and life mods, but this doesn't mean im not gonna play the mod u are playing.
    Evryone who is playing that game, please add me to steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082271787/
    Also if our squad is successful enough i will create steam group for us.

P.S. My goal is to make our squad grow to a official AOD clan division, but i will need your help guys so, even if you are not playing the game, but know a friend who play the game u shoud tell him about us and be part of my project.Also, if you never heard about that game but interested in Simulator shooter games you shoud totaly check it out.

I hope i will see you in game!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Edit

EDIT: btw since we are part of AOD and i belive that we shoud act like a part of it, i strongly recommend to follow the the interests of AOD and the CODE OF CONDUCT http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3327

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Freaknastii's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I would be interested. I posted pretty much the same thing in the private messages. I would however Like to make it a Conventional or PMC team, to practice Small unit tactics moving up to squad size and then platoon and company if we get enough interest.

We would get a small amount of Trusted mods, that doesn't mean there wouldn't be interest in other mods like Exile, King of the hill, Wasteland, or Breaking point. But I think the focus should be on Small unit tactics. We could even get an Armor, and a Air unit training going.

AOD rules would be a cornerstone, Bootcamp would be the start where we would cover alot of the basics and then move on to a more in depth training later.

I am really excited About the release of the next expansion, I have over 2000 hours in Arma 2 as a Team Leader/Drill instructor of a Mil-Sim group and over 1200 hours into Arma 3, so I am not new to the game or the tactics. I am well versed in Infantry tactics, A decent Helo Pilot, and probably the worst jet pilot you can find BUT I have flown it. LOL

Anyway Count me in as a part of your project. I can put together a training outline I do believe we would have fun just training BUT once this takes off and we start Operations people will have a blast.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

well i actualy made a website, trying to make a server and was thinking to do the same thinks as you, but im mainly plaing exile, im interestet in milsim but too much information i need to remember :D add me on steam so we can connect :)

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Freaknastii's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

this is a video that kins of runs down the basics of what Arma 3 is for anyone who has heard about it but not sure if it is worth it:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RcbQk5VXKNE?rel=0

this guy has a whole web series about the tactics used as an infantryman tanker helo pilot and much more.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'll update news here to keep u tuned guys. For now i decided to make another clan name, but when we hit nuff members i will try to make AOD devision, and will rename and make everyone from the clan to join AOD. For now i have found 13 members, have teached them the same code of conduct so the members won't have found other difference than the name. We have website, Ts3 and in future we coud make a server.