Banned from Forums LeeroySpankn's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Interesting would like to start a block'n load branch

i have talked to some of the bf4 members and they have showed interest in a game i play called block'n load. it is a build and destroy game simular to team fortress2 but much funner, if we could take a look at this and get back to me that would be awesome!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It looks like I beat others to this, so I'll offer what I know I guess. :P

First it depends on what you consider a "branch". For something to be a full-time division, it has to go through being a trial-division, which is started by getting a good group of people together. This is started by posting a division request in the members only area, but if it was me, I wouldn't post unless I knew for sure there were people definitely interested. Also, it might not be what you are looking for because if AOD goes into a game, in my experience there is always a ton of structure, which includes lots of "digital paperwork" for logistics and stuff. And you'd need to get a CO for it as well. Basically lots of work that isn't needed to enjoy the game with other clan members. :D

In my opinion, I think the better option is to go play in the misc games channel in Ts3 if you guys want to get together for it. If it gets popular you guys can ask for a dedicated Ts3 room for it in the non-private rooms for unofficial games. If it gets REALLY popular, maybe you can advocate for it to be a division - but like I said there are a lot of guidelines that need to be followed for that.

Hope this helped give you a better idea.