I've made a rough draft over what to bring up in the video. I got an idéa on how to edit it and make cuts so i'm only asking for thought on what i should bring up.
What are people wondering about and what deters you from playing RB/Sim?
Groundforces - Air RB Mix.
* Binoculars X
* Flaps R & F
* Enginecontrols & WASD
Know your senses. AKA Situational awareness.
* Use your eyes. Spot with binoculars etc.
* Ears - Listen for gun sounds aswell as engines.
* Feels - Feels wrong? No contact anywhere on the map? Stay still as they are probably all on overwatch.
Know your tank (and your opponents)
* Defenses / What tanks are a danger to me.
* Where is the ammo located.
* Gun depression (Esp russkies)
Know the map
* Slow tank better in certain areas.
* Defence vs Offence. - Where are you needed.
* MAP - Where is your team?
When to spawn in with a plane vs a tank?
* Tanks on the ground?
* Enemy planes in the air? Bombers or Fighters?
* What's left in your own lineup?
Tips & Tricks.
* Machineguns (planes & tanks!!) will make a marker appear above the enemy tank aswell as tag them on the minimap.) But remember - Tracers work both ways!
* In groundforces when you are flying. Having an altitude advantage isn't always the best thing. Staying low and concealed can let you pounce an unsuspecting pilot.
So. Thoughts? Anything i missed?