Thread: Communication

Iron_Rage

Default Communication

Who do I need to speak to get some guest access for Armored Warfare on your TS?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The way the TS works is typically you will receive information for it only after applying for your division, with an officer following up with a private message regarding the info.

Reading your other thread that you and your clan want to migrate to AOD, maybe it would be best for you to click the red "APPLY HERE!" button on the top of the page. If you apply for the Armored Warfare division and explain the situation in your application, an officer from the AW division should see it and contact you about it.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

As Beavery alluded, we do not typically allow guest access to members unless there is very good reason to do so, usually for the purpose of eventual recruitment into the clan. Our TS is otherwise exclusively for AOD members only.

Iron_Rage

I've already applied to the forums. What else do I need to accomplish?

Iron_Rage

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_beavery1 View Post
    The way the TS works is typically you will receive information for it only after applying for your division, with an officer following up with a private message regarding the info.

Reading your other thread that you and your clan want to migrate to AOD, maybe it would be best for you to click the red "APPLY HERE!" button on the top of the page. If you apply for the Armored Warfare division and explain the situation in your application, an officer from the AW division should see it and contact you about it.
    I've been contacted by General Jeno.

Iron_Rage

Application made.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ok, cool.

Why do you guys call him General by the way? :P I saw another person make an application calling him that as well, haha.
    Last edited by Beavery1; 06-26-2016 at 07:15 PM. Reason: You posted while I was typing a reply about the application :p

Iron_Rage

Ok, cool.

Why do you guys call him General by the way? :P I saw another person make an application calling him that as well, haha.
    That's his name in AW.

Iron_Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Rage View Post
    That's his name in AW.
    Does this require a skin graft and SEM analysis of my left testicle?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yes, it definitely does. :(