If you can't find the enemy, they're behind you. Silkmonger's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Teamshooting: Some of us find this irritating.

I could have sworn I had posted this before, but cannot find the post, so I am sorry if I'm repeating myself;

Please do not teamshoot, even at the end of a fight, unless you well know your target player is OK with this. I, for one, am not. Now, the last match I was in, once we killed the last enemy, and while the tickets were counting down, I tried to capture the enemy zone. (more points, RP, etc) One of my teammates decided to shoot my kugelblitz. The damage came to 139SL. Not much, I will grant you, but the teammate had fired before the game announced the win, so I got to pay for repairs. If he'd blown me to bits, I'm thinking the bill could have been higher. I have a backlog of millions of SL for tanks and planes that I cannot afford to buy, even though they're unlocked.

I also find it irritating to be MG-shot while in a tank. I sometimes drive tanks that can be harmed by MG fire, but I have noted that even just .30 call (7mm) can harm tiger tank treads. I've had crew loss and vehicle damage from MG fire on more than one occasion, and it always strikes me as a waste. The effort the rest of my team is making for a win is hindered, attention is split between the "teammate" and the enemy, and if I am put out of action, then the time I spent waiting for a game was a waste, too.

Please don't teamshoot. If you just f'ing HAVE to teamshoot, please let me know not to squad with you.
    Last edited by Silkmonger; 07-02-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: cleanup

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'll back-up Silkmonger on this one

DON'T DO IT

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm sure most of us know not to do this as it is against AOD's Code of Conduct now I'm sure an AOD member didn't preform these actions but a Blueberry did it is irritating sure, but all of us just have to bite the bullet when it comes to dealing with random Blueberries doing something stupid we can not insult or in other way make AOD look bad but sometimes I just want to line up my shot and lay on the trigger even if it means paying for their repairs. But I don't. We all shouldn't.