I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Caash95's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Givving up on the Thunder Show

I have tried more than 5 times to get in that show and it just pisses me off that sometimes (Sorry if you get insulted intentionally) more than 2 times i've seen people with you tube channels and fricking streamers getting into the fucking shit where i was hoping i could get some golden eagles but noooo, just keep getting shut down, (sorry again if this went too far)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well when you think about it youtubers and streamers constantly are recording and something they post if they carry large number of followers is going to attract more popularity to a particular stunt or move which will carry more weight with the thunder show, plus they will likely mention that they got into the thunder show bringing more views in turn more revenue to them to afford to pay people. Similar to how other Youtubers frequently team up to hopefully share subscribers who may or may not know about them.

It's a business plain and simple while I wouldn't keep stop attempting thunder show you got to be realistic about your chances of getting in.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set SKY_SAMURAI's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I understand your frustration, but from what I have seen the chosen videos are worthy picks and deserve it, you should be proud of our members that have had the opportunity. You should also not give up trying, I am sure they have many content and your videos maybe hasn't been picked just yet and will air at a later showing.

One thing is for sure, ranting on your comrades is not what we are. We support each other, I will help you or any other member in this family to achieve any goal they want.

Cassh, with your experience and knowledge it's only a matter of time. Don't give up so quickly, real life is not like the movies where things are done in 2h. Stay positive mate.

Best regards
    SKY

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

remember that they get at least a few 100 if not a few 1000 vids each week
    getting in that show is sheer luck if you ask me

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Caash95 View Post
    I have tried more than 5 times to...
    And i tried 4.

Question is; Do you actively record & make videos?

Either or... It's more luck and randomness if you get picked or not. 80% of the Thundershow vids are pure garbage and should not get a price. (Bouncing two shots from a tiger and backing down into a river? Get 5000GE. Wut)

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Caash95's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well frustration is the one thing that really brings me down so