View Poll Results: Which League would you like? What time?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • IndyCAR Season

5 45.45%
  • F3 Season.

4 36.36%
  • V8 Brazilian Stock Car

3 27.27%
  • 1PM Eastern

2 18.18%
  • 2PM Eastern

0 0%
  • 3PM Eastern

7 63.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Danneskjold Repossessions.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Default Options for a new AMS league on Sundays.

Hi guys!

With the testing Super Truck league finished, I'll be putting up another league again. We still haven't decided if we want to pick up AMS as a full time AOD Racing game, though.

So here are the options:

Option 1: CART Extreme 1998 indy car season. 6 week season, with a Road Track -> Oval Track -> Road Track... Format, with the end race being Indianapolis. A significant portion of the races will be mods, so you'd have to download a lot. X2 Tire Wear and x2 Fuel Consumption. Solo Qualifying for 15 minutes.

Option 2: Formula 3 301 + 309 season. Roughly equivalent to the PCars Formula C. 6 week season, all road tracks. X2 Tire X2 Fuel. Only using AMS tracks, and no mods. Formula 301 has more power, but only 5 gears. Formula 309 has 20 HP less, but 6 gears.

Option 3: V8 Stock Car (not super V8). Only AMS tracks, x2 Tire Wear, x2 Fuel use.

And the second set of options are times on Sunday you'd be available for. Note that each race's kick off time would then include 20-30 minute Qual for the AMS cars, 10 minute Warmup, and then a ~45 minute race. I.E. An Hour and a half.

Lastly, these leagues will be open to sign ups.
    Last edited by AOD_Danneskjold; 07-28-2016 at 07:40 AM.

Danneskjold Repossessions.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Bump! About 1 more day to vote.

I'm also going to try something different if we do CART Extreme. Instead of our standard teams, I'm going to do a real constructor's championship based on the 4 teams / cars currently in game. So you'll be able to choose which team you want to be on requiring you to stick with that car all the way through the season.