Before you jump on me on this topic, I'd like to say that i do not have actual evidence, this is just my theory and things I've tested so far. I understand that it's a game and i understand losing, this is not about rage loosing, i am always up for some challenge also, this is something completely different. As for the part of my experience, i have killed over 12,000 tanks to come up with this conclusion so leave the "learn how to play, noob" comments on side.

The theory is that the game already decided who will win before the match even got started (playing with odds) for Tank Arcade Battles.

So, for some time now i was thinking that there are crazy amount of illogical things related to ground forces. I've tested my theory and it has "proven" to be right most of the time (except sometimes in teams).

Whenever you have a winning streak of 7 rounds, activate Eagles Wager, pass over 60% Winning ratio, you will end up loosing hard time
1. You will end up in unbalanced match with half inactive people (maybe even bots from the game, you get the feeling like you are playing alone)
2. You have a higher chance to be placed with 1.0 higher battle rating than you. ("Challenge" for them is actually "Suicide")
3. Every shot i take have lower rate of killing an enemy when it should (lets say with is-2 mod-44, you shoot Jadgtiger on side 15m away), while enemy has increased rate of a shell to destroy you even on impossible angles, distance and type of shells. I've tried this with different nations, different angles, different tactics, flanking, the result is you die either way and they are spawn camping you. You will eventually make some kills of course after firing like 20 shells.
4. Similar to the previous one but this is related to tank's armor. Let's pick the tank "Ferdinand", either he stands like rock for 50 strong shots or get 1 killed with 1 shot frontally from whole tier below him (Tiger H1). This can happen of course but to happen in the kind of matches I'm mentioning above is just too good to be true. Same with all other tanks, somehow they become stronger while you are weaker. Yesterday me and DonnyMack were shooting Tiger H1 for 9 times with is-2-mod44 and Tiger II (H), we know where and how to shoot him, simply everything was bouncing off frontally on the hull (on a loosing match).
5. When you pass 60% winning ratio, there is a huge chance that the next 15 matches in a row will be all loses (my personal record 19 if i am not wrong), I've heard people claiming that they've lost over 20 matches in a row.

And again, it's a game, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, i am aware of that so no need to mention that in comments also. This is about winning ratio and how the game makes the balance on purpose. I am sure many people that play a lot ground forces feel the same, experienced similar things and slowly lose their sanity and patience.

I want to see your opinion on this topic :)