I took an IQ test and the results were negative Physics68's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Canada2 A message from the Physics Lab. Brought to you by Physics68.

Howdy folks.

Just an update from the Canadian Lawndart.

You have probably come to realize I have been playing the game less and less. I am now level 81, nearing 82. I have rank 5 with every nation and for a bit there I was catching up to Aviation on amount of spaded planes. Over 40 to 50 of those levels and achievements have been done flying as AOD. I have continually upheld AOD standards and I don't intentionally team kill. I can't help it when bad people try to vulture my kill and fly into the line of fire while I'm zoomed in firing four .50's and a 20mm cannon at an enemy. In no way am I a great pilot or tanker. Heck people could make a series about me in a what not to do. But I am very persistent most days bordering on insanity.

But I get bored easy. I'm bouncing between four games right now. I've spent pretty much the last month playing Warframe. I've been frequently playing WoW trying to catch characters up to 100 in preparations for the new expansion. I've been also playing Elite Dangerous and a bit of League of Legends. I'm here to say that you maybe seeing me even less in the sky now that the Expansion for WoW is launching at the end of the month.

Just a heads up. I will continue to login once a day and fly a mission or two. I am currently in AOD squadron. If you need to free up room for those that do the squadron battles. I'll drop down to A,B... etc, . Let me know and I get on one weekend with a squad leader to get it done.

I know AOD has a WoW division but I will not be joining it. I've never looked into what servers AOD is on but I play with my roommate and friends on RP servers.

Anyway,

Good hunting.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_erk86's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Always a pleasure to fly with you bro. Hope to still see ya!
    I was truly amazed at the dedication shown by ERK's wingman.
    ERK must be an extremely inspirational leader given that his team mates follow him unto death.
    "Don't tell mom I'm a pilot, she thinks I play piano in a whorehouse"

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck Caash95's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

when i come back to college i hope to see you around to kill a bunch of people hehe

AOD for life AOD Member AOD_Kharior's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I feel you man, Legion is actually really nice thus far. I'm in a grindy and angry part of War Thunder myself and I think I'm just going to play what's fun instead of trying to get further up the trees.
    Kill the meat, save the metal
    -DraigUK