So I've been thinking what if we started a go fund me or something like that to buy gaijin and we actually make war thunder fun again I mean I know what I would do if I was in charge of warthunder.

I would add French tanks
I would give the Americans the MBT70 and give the germans their version of the MBT70 so that they have an additional post war tank besides just the leo1
I would un nerf the Sheridan's missiles
it1 would get the nerf hammer untill its replaced with a tank that wasn't a failure probably by a bmp variant or something else
I would also give the Germans a t54 for another post war tank kinda like how they have a mig15 in their air force branch
I would give tanks their actual armor thickness *cough*m60a1*cough*
I would change the unlocks so that when you get a tank it's already spaded because your totally gonna get issued a tank with no spare parts or fire suppression equipment
I would add armored cars to the germans so that they finally have something fast for the late war games
And I also think I have a way to add modernish jets into the game they would be super nerfed from irl but I'm pretty sure I have a way to make it playable but I cant really explain it thru a written medium
And I would cap the vehicle add in to 1985 so anything made after that aint getting into the game