So, I thought I'd start this thread, for all members old or new.. who do you miss the most? Any member that has been here and left for whatever reason. Who do you miss the most?

This is a thread to pay homage and respect to those gamers who influenced you in whatever kind of way, fun times, memories, real shit. whatever. This is the thread to do it. and maybe, just maybe, they'll hop in and spot this thread and maybe, they'll think about coming back. Because as they say, AOD4LIFE, they always come back.

-------------

So in my years I've seen a lot of people come and go, but there are a few that are up above the others, and no disrespect to them, because everyone I meet here has a special place in my mind, as this clan is family to me.. but when doing something like this, a few rise above the others. And with that said.

-------

In the old MOH:AA division, AOD_Kromancer , was just really someone that if u met him or talked to him, you immediately liked him, just something about him you know.. good times, chill dude and just a great guy overall, a few other names i would like to mention are AOD_D@ywalker, and AOD_Sky Samurai,

all these guys , i tell you no matter what went on they always had a cool head and made times awesome. You all will be and have been missed.

Sworn Assassin