So, introductions!

I'm predominantly known as Hobbes or "That Fuzzy Tiger", I'm well known on Steam for putting my claws into shady developers and exposing dodgy practices, as well as supporting good developers and giving them a big up, and helping them develop concepts and ideas and getting them into testing and completion. I also have an -obscene- number of games on my account, if you want to be terrified, please click the following link:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656...3661434/?cc=us

No, the figure in green is not a misprint, and yes, I have to insure my Steam account as an item these days. I have my own support rep with Valve as a "High net worth" account, it's kinda odd really. I've been briefly internet famous after one of my reviews went viral for a day (THANKS KOTAKU YOU BASTARDS, MAY YOU BURN AND ROT, BUT NOT BEFORE I PISS ON YOUR ROTTING CORPSE) and had to deal with lots of people arguing in my comments section because I called out bad Chinese developers for bad practices involving the Steam User Review system.

In the real world my name is Rick, I'm 35, nearly 36, I'm now mostly retired (not through choice, but through sickness), and I used to work for Her Majesty's Gubbermint. I'm allowed to say I worked loosely for the MoD and the British Civil Services but that's as much as I can specify (unfortunately that comes with the territory, my greatest claim to real life fame is I've signed the OSA). I've also done Tier 3 support for Cisco, and the London Internet Exchange, but now I reside in a very sleepy hollow in Somerset, helping mother out and looking after the three cats whenever she's away on hols. The most technical stuff I do now involves either the microwave, the coffee percolator, or cleaning up mum's jewellry or doing a bit of spot fixing here and there, it's a nice, quiet, and boring life. I like it that way.

If you wish to ask questions, go for it. I'll answer as much as I'm able (or allowed to answer).