Shake N' Bake AOD Member AOD_AlistairLong's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Icon4 [Automobilista,AMS etc.] EEC LMS (Le mans Series)

As some of you may already know myself, Neruxx, Gorilla and Datsun have all signed up for a league called EEC LMS. This involves a ELMS/IMSA style series where teams are pitted up agasinst each other in GTE and LMP2 over a 90 minute period.

First things first this is not anything to do with our community, they are very private and specific on their forums (I wouldn't say they are hostile just wary, as they make a lot of mods they wish to keep private). Sign up here. Once you have signed up I highly recommend that you read their rules and then proceed to the presentation and welcome forum section here.

I highly recommend following their twitter handle for news on updates of their mods

once you are all signed up for the forums there are a lot of different things on their forums, two of them being two AMS leagues that they will be running, the aforementioned LMS league and their GT3 league. Their livery deadline was on the 4th of September, so we are a little late if you are signing up now (this is mostly my error as I did not know their would be more interest) but I'm sure if we poke around and ask nicely we may be able to squeeze in. To sign up for their leagues you will need to have full access to the their forums and once you have go to the league section here and select the one you wish to take part in. If you need help making a livery, I can help a bit, I have already made two liveries for us, just bear in mind it took me ages.

Seeing as AMS is a bit of a niche sim even in the PC community this may be one of the only ways for us to compete in large grid racing in AMS. I think this will be excellent fun and a new experience for those who haven't raced outside our leagues. I will host practice sessions occasionally for us, and I will make a google drive folder available for AMS setups for the cars we enter here. If you post your email in this thread, I can put you in with editing privileges for this folder.

I will make updates to this post when I know what dates the races will be on but I do know the day schedules (I think both leagues will be on a Sunday.) they will have in place for each event:

EEC LMS

Track List and Dates(no dates yet): (S) = into the night

Sebring (S)
    Montreal
    Watkins Glen
    Silverstone
    Nürburgring
    Spielberg
    Road America
    Virginia
    Road Atlanta (S)

Timetable:
    All times in CET

Free Practice: 20.00 - 45min
    Qualifying: 20.45 - 15min
    Race: 21.00 - 90min

EEC GT3 Series

Track List and Dates(no dates yet): (E) = Endurance

Interlagos
    Laguna Seca
    Catalunya (E)
    Monza
    Paul Ricard (E)
    Oschersleben
    Spa (E)
    Melbourne

Timetable Sprint:
    All times in CET

Race: 21.00 - 60min

Timetable Endurance:

Race: 21.00 - 120min

Shake N' Bake AOD Member AOD_AlistairLong's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Danneskjold Repossessions.
    Rank
    Staff Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Alright guys, I unintentionally sat down for a 2 hour GT3 practice race, and figured out a lot of problems with EEC's stuff. To get involved with their racing, this is what you have to do:

1.) Register on their forums.

2.) Post an introduction thread, telling them who you are: http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org...tation-welcome

3.) Follow their instructions once they ask for you to put your name in your signature on their forum.

4.) Get your reputation above 10. I think just by posting and getting rep from other users.

5.) Sign up for their GT3 / LMS leagues: http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org...gt-series-2016 and http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org...ns-series-2016 We are currently only really signed up for the LMS series. Rumored to start Oct 9th.

6.) Follow their format for signing up. #YOURNUMBER - TEAMNAME - CAR NAME - YOUR PERSONAL NAME

7.) This is the important part, the part that they haven't shown anywhere: You have to ask permission to join the racer's usergroup. Click here: http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/groups Click on the drop down box and change it to "Online Drivers". Click View Information. Then "Join Group." Then wait.

8.) Once your name turns green on their forums (starting at blue), then you can view their private forums to download the skin packs necessary to race.
    Last edited by AOD_Danneskjold; 10-02-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Much draft. Such wow.