Random Gamer #32507 AOD Member AOD_House_Ordos's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active

Default Regular and higher lvl dungeon runs this weekend. Grow in Powa wit meh!

This weekend (starting Friday evening) I plan on running a lot of dungeons as a DH tank (normal 1st as I've only done two legion dungeons) to get some basic 800 gear. I am only about 797 iLevel currently. From there I will be trying to run grps for the harder versions once my GS gets better and I am taking less spike dmg. I have been very unlucky with getting gear with any World qst rewards since I started doing them last week as all I get is Guild hall currency from the end chest every time. I dislike pug'n when I do not have to.

So if some of you new 110's or under geared 110's need to get some dungeon runs in you can PM me or find me in TS. Same goes for any well geared 110's that are feeling charitable that wish to assist.
    Even if I am not playing WoW, I can still be found in TS the channel right above WoW's in the Star Citizen channel. If you are need of tank and I am not online in game but can be found in the SC channel feel free to drop in and ask me if I am up for tanking something.

I also add the comment by name in TS with (Tank LFG) each time I playing for a long duration and wish to grp with other AODer's
    The Sleeper Has Awoken!

Knee High to a Worms Ass AOD Member AOD_Mellowpete's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    World of Warcraft
    Status
    Active

You don't know the powah of the dark side!