Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Scudbot's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Default We should look into more stuff like this...

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/gi...ports-cup.html
    The series is fixed.
    The champ takes home 1500
    I didnt even know that project cars had official GT3 and GT4 leagues on top of stuff like this. If we put our time into things like this we could eat up a good chunk of the scene i think. We have a handful of really fast guys that could compete for sure. Hot laps are one thing but an actual race is a different monster.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_GleNRG's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

There is no reason any of us should miss out on an opportunity like this. There are a few of us using the ginetta this season so that experience will be valuable for e-sports.
    I know I will have a crack, the only thing is the standard setup rule, but I guess thats how it is with these comps for an even playing field.
    Thanks for bring this up Scud

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Scudbot's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

I think that fixed setup would actually play into my hands because I feel i'm a pretty good driver and am probably one of the worst people at setups. All things on an even field I think many of us could be top notch competitors.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy cars- and that's kind of the same thing AOD Member AOD_Overclocked's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Scudbot View Post
    http://www.projectcarsesports.com/gi...ports-cup.html
    The series is fixed.
    The champ takes home 1500
    I didnt even know that project cars had official GT3 and GT4 leagues on top of stuff like this. If we put our time into things like this we could eat up a good chunk of the scene i think. We have a handful of really fast guys that could compete for sure. Hot laps are one thing but an actual race is a different monster.
    Great find, Scud - thanks for pointing that out... i'll be giving it a go for sure.

Really enjoy the challenge of spec racing...

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? AOD Member AOD_ZED's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Thanks Scud for bringing this out. My goals are actually to get into ESPort Racing. I'm a pretty good driver and real life experience is playing a big thing here. I'm still new to Sim Racing and played only 80 hours so far. Results, well I had 2 races with you guys and in both I finished 7th and 8th and without a single scratch on my car, just because I take it serious and use my real life experience in Precision Driving that I got, when I used to work as a Diplomatic driver (yeah those Diplomatic licence plates, I miss them so much, showing middle finger to cops and just speeding :-)))))) and getting away from that cause Diplomatic cars are protected by Vienna Convention lololol )

I think we should start practicing more together and sharing more with race setups. This is where I still struggle to get better times, my car is just slower than the top drivers and I know I have it to be on top if only I can find right setup for the cars I drive. Also, I might have to tweak my wheel cause I see that a lot of drivers can do late braking due to that they have stronger breaks or something.
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_0...dKywFi90AiVjAQ
    CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.3 Ghz
    GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070
    Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero
    RAM: 16 GB (4x4 GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 DDR4 2400MHz

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_GleNRG's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Gday fellas.

Just been reading the rules for esports and if we qualify for the races, we need to get our heads around the starting procedures. They are a manual rolling start which we dont do too often. I am willing to practice after the race next weekend, it could be the make or break of our contention to win. I think most of us could get into this championship and at least one of us could actually win the money...

oh and I forgot to mention...... Go Team G55 hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_TheGorilla12's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

We do have our esport team in the LGSC, which btw before round 10 is in a nice 10th place with 18 points, final round is coming up in november between the 11th to the 14th in the formula renault 3.5 around barcelona, all real assists, im sure they will do more like this next season as well, there was a nvidia challange with fixed setup as well but since no intrest was for that we never entered a team there, a low intrest in the LGSC but we managed to get a team together, which in my eyes are nice but we were one of their top picks in the draft, so they expected us to do well

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison"
    "You win some, you lose some, you wreck some. - Dale Earnhardt, Sr."