If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_King_Tact's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Dragon Valley EE

Trying to get the dang Dice LA camo is proving hard as hell my morse code decodes to the following (using multiple morse code apps on android): when night falls over the old factory a secret lurks in the openness of the north woods. multiply the letters in the longest word and the one after it to form the code

If I misread it wrong did I read it right? AOD Member AOD_Kathbris's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Dragon Valley EE

That's so not right. The Morse code message should be straightforward if not long winded instructions on how and where to enter your personal code, followed by your personal code.

I imagine Lizardking may be running another night of going after this camo, watch for his post

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_King_Tact's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Yea it would have been, apparently the helper I was using did not actually have all the steps correct that message I was given is the one that gives you the 83980800000 code that gives you the morse code that tells you your individual code to get the Dice LA camo.

The helper I was using was missing a couple zeros so when I entered it in it did not actually active the morse and I spent a long time figure out why I was given that message till I came across a website with all the steps listed and what happens each step I reached the step that tells you to go graveyard shift Zavod 311 that gives you the words to multiply to get the next step and yea little pissed about that helper.