Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Nar_Udautas's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Bored Getting very bored of WT ATM

Hi guys just a heads up that I might not be about as much for awhile ..

I will still play but my enthusiasm is waning considerably atm ..

The game is IMO becoming mainly Tank thunder and then ships.... Aviation seem to be now just an afterthought with no new game modes or any more depth being added. It just seems to be a constant mindless death-match with spawn-campers aplenty, tkers and little or no teamwork in-game with a huge dis-incentive to play at higher tiers and NO endgame still.

So my fellow fliers i'll be about as this is a beautiful game to fly, but just not quite so much. Yet another break-time from this game is at hand, I think.

Any thoughts on any other cool games to try ?

Good Hunting chaps !!

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I play both tanks & planes, when I get bored with one of them I do the other & it works for me.

I'm awaiting what they are planning to do with the 'world war mode' that is in the pipeline (although probably not in the near future), but it could be a great addition to the game.

"World War Mode

In Development. Soon©
    A new mode, called World War Mode, is planned to be introduced in the following year after Naval forces implementation. "

https://warthunder.com/en/news/3696-...more-pt-ii-en/
    War Thunder

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Whenever you wanna fly Nar just find me in TS I'll fly with you

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Tomithious's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

dont give up push through with your aod bros and sisters

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I was ready to give up when 1.59 came out. 1.61 was no better, but it seems that things are working better over all in 1.63.
    You are right though. Air battles need a little love. They did reduce the frequency of GS matches. I have been getting more doms and
    even got merchant fleet 3 times in one day, so they do seem to be mixing things up at the moment.

I don't do tanks. So I can't comment on them, but the air battles are still the same old same'o. RB is still the same team death match
    that it has always been. 15 to 20 minutes of flying and 2 to 3 minutes of action.
    GS matches still end too quickly and 80% of my deaths are still by Lost Tail Control. :P Other than that,
    Hit detection has improved, My FPS is a little better and the game over all seems more stable.

As Boom said, hit me up on TS and I'll fly with you. I've been away for a while and I'm rusty, but I'll try to be on at least every other day.