Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Lively's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Teamspeak 3 Issue

So, I've been having this issue in teamspeak where whenever I log off for an extended period of time (I.E. 12+ hours) my AOD member rank disappears. When I'm given it, if I just disconnect and reconnect quickly, the rank stays. But once I'm off for a while, it disappears. I've had this happen to me every day so far. My forum settings have my Teamspeak UUID, and I've tried removing and re-adding it multiple times to no avail.

As a side note, I was told it would take 24-48 hours for my forum name to be changed, and it hasn't yet. Could this be the reason I keep losing my rank on Teamspeak?

If I misread it wrong did I read it right? AOD Member AOD_Kathbris's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Teamspeak 3 Issue

There was an issue with the paperwork for your recruit this is the reason for the permissions in TS. We are looking into it.

The name is probably because you haven't made a bookmark for our server with the proper nickname. To fix the nickname issue join our TS server ensure you have to correct username, click on bookmarks, then add bookmark. Then whenever you connect to our TeamSpeak use the bookmark instead.

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Lively's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Is there an ETA to when the paperwork will be fixed?