hey,

I'm looking for some thoughts or experiences of others gamers which can help me decide what mouse i'll most likely buy

I've been using the razer naga hex for over 2 years now, but i'm starting to have issues with clicks and movement so i'm looking for a new one
The only thing I've never really liked about it was that it feels cheaply made, but it has always worked really well untill the last few weeks

Since i'm used to using the thumb buttons I really want something similar,
but mouses like the regular naga with 12 thumb buttons are just to much for me, there is no fixed rest for the thumb, it doesn't look practical enough and 6 buttons are enough for me anyways

So as for as I found on the internet it comes down to the steelseries rival 500 and the razer naga hex v2 (which is the evolution of the mouse i have now)

The razer naga hex v2 looks like the logical choice since I like the original one and this one has some big improvements like a better laser, a bigger rest for the thumb and slightly bigger buttons on the side
Then comes the steelseries rival 500, it's a different aproach/design with the same idea of the razer naga hex
Both mouses look really good in terms of precision, movement and so on, the biggest changes are in the design and lay out of the buttons
For example the steelseries has some aditional buttons next to the main left and right buttons and u can choose to lock to side buttons as an extra support for the thumb
The only real downside I can see with the steelseries are the size of the buttons, they look really big and therefor they cover a large area which can make it harder to easely acces some of the sidebuttons (specially the ones near the palm of your hand)

I don't care for all the lighting choices and so on, I just want an overall good mouse with a nice amount of extra side buttons

So please let me know what u think or has experienced with these mice