Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Learning About the Battlefield Division

Hey all,

I am currently playing in the Sky Forge division but would like to learn more about yours or potentially come play here. I've played Battlefield 2 and the 2151(I think that was the year) version on my PC before, but wasn't sure which Battlefield game you guys were playing. I wasn't sure if there was a way to go about this or who to talk to. Anybody know where I should start? Let me know if you have a second :)

Thanks guys!

All gave some... Some gave all. AOD Member AOD_Jake6934's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Hey Vespar Fallen! We are currently playing Battlefield 4 and soon Battlefield 1 once it releases. Easiest way to learn about us is to join us in one of our TeamSpeak channels. Any LCpl, Cpl, Sgt on would be more then willing to answer any questions you have. Join us for a game sometime, there is almost always someone around to chat with during the game. You'll want to request to join our part time platoon on Battlelog found here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5736834947036/

The links to all of our servers can be found here: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=100456

I'll keep an eye out for you when I am on or if you see me on as well, I'd be happy to chat with you.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Vepar Fallen's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Awesome bud! Thank you for the quick response!

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous. AOD_LephtNut's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

We are pretty laid back over here in the battlefield division. You'll find us shooting the shit in the channels rather than squad playing - most of the time. Come by and say hey! You can pick up a copy of BF4 on origin for $5 if you don't already own it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk