Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician AOD Member AOD_Saikotek's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Default Freight relocation engineer relocates... himself?

Sorry. Honestly been working on that one for a few days and am actually ashamed now...

I know I haven't been very active for the past few months. There has been a very high demand for freight for a while, and will likely only increase until Christmas. I'm only allowed to work 70 hours in a week, and I've been struggling with the balance of scaling back to keep some time available to use and running hard enough to make my appointments. It's not very reassuring to calculate 26 drive hours to the destination, 52 hours till the appointment, and only 14 hours legally available to drive...

Anyhow, that's not what I wanted to tell you guys. More to the point, I wanted to tell you guys I'll be moving. I've received a job opportunity with a rather short preparation window. Because the base of operations is so far away, and the coverage area is so limited, I've decided it best to move closer.

My new route will take me from Anchorage Alaska, to the Seattle Washington area and back for the Winter season. Different routes will open up after the Spring thaw.

With this new route, I will be forced to take 2 days off most weeks. With that, Hopefully I can join you guys on track once in a while, and drive more respectably with a wheel once I get an internet solution figured out.

Hope to see you guys soon.

The driver formerly known as rsnake53

This statement is false AOD_Venom's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Nice man! Lookin forward to you joining us. That trucking business sounds rough!

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

AOD 4 LiFE!!!

Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

c u when I see you Ice road trucker! lol

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_ZedZedski's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    AOD Racing
    Status
    Active

Hey, looking forward to see you on the track and ofcourse in the AOD GT3 Video.