I took an IQ test and the results were negative GoldenPredator's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon3 Cool Idea to help players

This is a bit long, but I think you should read all of it because this could really help the clan.

Hey guys whenever you need help playing a tank or plane you usually ask a fellow AOD member, look in the forums, or watch videos online, but sometimes you have to watch multiple videos which takes time to find a good one, the forums lack detail or important info, and AOD members might be busy, offline, or not know how to help. I think we should make our own thread for how fly specific planes or drive specific tanks to help each other out. We could start with the vehicles used in squadron battles because those are the most important, and then work out way through more. This could also help people show their activity in the AOD forums by adding information to the plane or tank forums because a lot of people just do not know what to post to show activity. A basis for what should be on each forum post per plane would be optimal climbing angle( stock and spaded), how to play( BnZ, turnfighting, etc.), tips, useful manuevers for plane, and possibly best way to use MEC for it. For tanks it would have optimal angle to get the most out of your armor, enemy tanks you should be aware of, how to play it, I play mostly planes so any other things you guys think should be added for tanks. Possibly list your name if you are particularly skilled in a vehicle and are willing to help others with it, so they can contact you and you tutor them.

Let me know if you guys like this or if it is a waste of time. If you guys like this, maybe with the support of some AOD members and some officers we can get this idea kickstarted.

And the Ranger's aim was deadly with the Big Iron on his hip Spudbob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I love this idea! I'm in!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have noticed that a couple people have seen this post, but only one reply. Please voice your opinions on this as I would love to get this idea integrated into AOD.

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Going to refer you to this threadn http://warthunder.clanaod.net/forums...play.php?f=433 we offer training and do training. I think we need to put that out there more if we have some members that want specific training. Also If im online im allways willing to help out or write me on forums. If ime home and get a message asking ill log in asap to help as long as im not busy doing something around house. but as soon as i see it ill be here

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yes I understand that, but my idea was to have a forum of the vehicles with the stuff we need, not the Wikipedia article BS in most of the official forums for the vehicles in game. The for example the forums would incude stuff like best angle to climb, how to play it etc. that way anyone with a question on how to play a vehicle the best way possible could just look it up immediately. The briefing room is useful, and I know some people are always on and ready to help, but sometimes it could take a while until some one can help you.