Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BaronVonDelta's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon5 How do I use the Panther D?

I'm 11k rp from it atm and will be grinding to it tonight, is there anything I should know about how to best use it and what I need to know about it? I already have experience with the Tiger H1, KV-1B, and the Panzer 4.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies DonnyMack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Treat the Panther like a British tank. Don't rely on backing up, ever, your turret is very weak but you'll be able to pen almost everything at that BR. GL!

Herding cats in Realistic Squadron Battles Argonaught_'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Or adopt my strategy in well all tanks -

Charge forward heroically - Driver takes a shell to the head - Sit there crying, asking the world where did it all go wrong - then just as your machine gunner is about to take the drivers position AND you think there is a glimmer of hope - BOOM! Ammo racked - Then look for the positives : At least your team knows where the tank that killed you was.

Rinse and repeat all the way to Tier 5 Tanks =)

Regards,
    _Argonaught_

(But seriously listen to Donny =) )

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Argonaught_ View Post
    Or adopt my strategy in well all tanks -

Charge forward heroically - Driver takes a shell to the head - Sit there crying, asking the world where did it all go wrong - then just as your machine gunner is about to take the drivers position AND you think there is a glimmer of hope - BOOM! Ammo racked - Then look for the positives : At least your team knows where the tank that killed you was.

Rinse and repeat all the way to Tier 5 Tanks =)

Regards,
    _Argonaught_

(But seriously listen to Donny =) )
    You forgot to say that even though your team knows where he is you still have to go back in your new respawn and kill him yourself

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BaronVonDelta's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So I had my first game in it, and I think I'll pass for awhile. Killed a T92 only because he wasn't looking at me and stayed perfectly still after I destroyed his horizontal gun drive and killed his commander, then I got set on fire by a T-29. Spawned back in a FW 190 and killed a T-44 who was spawn camping. Killed a P-47 but got taken out by an F6F that somehow rammed me while flying off like it was nothing. Had enough SP for the Do-217, but I got shot down by a STR. 81 while I was turning in. My only chance was a Tiger H1, but it got evaporated by a T-34-85 casually rolling by the spawn.