Hey guys! I've been thinking. I browse the internet daily for gaming news and content and usually write little blogs about whatever I find on the interwebs. The blogs themselves aren't very large. I mean, I can write long winded articles but I don't think a forum post is the spot for that. An example is below. I was just wondering if this kind of stuff would be allowed on this forum? I won't be advertising my social media and anything like that but thought you guys might enjoy reading whatever I may come across. I'm not saying you'll all like what I like but just something to browse and maybe generate some discussion about whatever topic or post I make? I can try and find content that is related to the divisions we have here on AOD as well. Might be difficult as the content is wide ranging some days but I could give it a shot. I usually make these blogs about once or twice daily. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Anyway, the example is below. Let me know if you all are ok with me doing this? I notice there's a blog section at the top but I'm not sure how many people read those. I see more people in the forums. Plus, I don't necessarily know how to use the blog feature here haha! Also, I'll try to figure out a way to make my posts more appealing but for now, an example of what I normally post is below! Thanks for reading :D!

Alright, enough of my rambling. Example is below:

Hi all!

So some of you may find this interesting. Many of us have already heard all there is to know about the Nintendo Switch at this time so I'll try not to bore you with anymore details on that. In addition to all the stuff that is released about the Nintendo Switch there is also a lot of secrecy surrounding the Switch and I think that's for good cause. The problem with exposing too much is that fans tend to hold you to those words and ultimately want more from you if you can't deliver.

This is all just speculation right now and the information I'm about to give you comes from an article posted at Eurogamer (link below). Eurogamer reports that there is reason to believe that it looks like the Nintendo Switch will have gamecube virtual console support! Do you know what this means???

SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE shall live on!! haha! *ahem* possibly. All you hardcore melee fans rejoice! Again, these are just rumors at the moment. Hopefully, we will hear more developments in the future. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed the newest iteration of the Smash Bros series for the Wii U but hey, who am I... Splitfocus, that's who!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...onsole-support