I come in peace, seeking gold and slaves. Goodyear420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default New Album Out, Needs Album Art

Hey folks, how's it going? As you may know, I'm a musician, and I recently just finished another album. Right now, it's completely free, entirely digital. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making some album art to go along with it. A synopsis on the concept of the album, I took data recovered from the JUNO probe that recently reached Jupiter, and translated the data into a more musical form. The titles all come from the moons of Jupiter, including the album's title itself, the Jupiter Moons Collection. If you're at all interested, here's the link to my Soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-838226818

Beyond all that, if you think making something something named after a moon sounds kind of boring, I'll accept anything that fits the concept of Felix Force: Marvel's Phoenix Force if instead of being run by Scott Summers, was run by Felix the Cat.

Level Designer and Game Developer Vapour's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Retired

If you message AOD Rambo (Jedi Knight) he makes amazing artwork, sigs etc. I'm sure he'd do it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! kirsch's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I've never done album art before but I gave it a crack. This version is smaller than the full size version which is actually 12 inches by 12 inches, so if you need a high res version to actually print I have it.

Concept was basically have Jupiter in the middle surrounded by 63 moons + the 4 Galilean moons (the largest four) at each corner. Followed by some simple yet loud text behind it and your DJ name in the top left.

I come in peace, seeking gold and slaves. Goodyear420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Wow, Kirsch, that's amazing, I love it! Especially the concept of the Galilean Moons being there as well, the four singles from the album are collectively called the Galilean Moons, that's amazing. I'm very interested in using this, if you're at all interested in working with me. Inbox me so we can work out workshopping further and royalties.