Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Church420's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sickshit Well this isnt good.

So i went out n bought a new mouse today, its the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition im having a slight issue i figured id post here before i take it back n see if theres a soluttion

Now i have synapse installed and all the drivers aswell but its not tracking, every other button on the mouse works but tracking it will not move.
    Any suggestions before i take my ass back to the store? Would be very much appriciated windows 10, specs down down below in red.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Church420 View Post
    So i went out n bought a new mouse today, its the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition im having a slight issue i figured id post here before i take it back n see if theres a soluttion

Now i have synapse installed and all the drivers aswell but its not tracking, every other button on the mouse works but tracking it will not move.
    Any suggestions before i take my ass back to the store? Would be very much appriciated windows 10, specs down down below in red.
    I had this mouse and I can tell that you need to take it back to the store.
    I had this issue twice on my mouse and did RMA twice... every time they shipped me a brand new mouse. The issue is either in sensor or USB cable.
    You could try to update firmware tho... but honestly I'd rather return that mouse and get Logitech G502 Spectrum RGB. It costs exactly the same but has a lot more features, better sensor, better software and better built quality.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Buddy, i def. appriciate the info i saw other people seemed like they had issues aswell but had gotem them solved now i believe it after hearing it here aswell. Im gonna take your advice n bring this back to the store. Ill deff check the one you recommened out.

Again thanks for the info buddy i appriciate it.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative AmorousDonkey's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I use this thing https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-CENT.../dp/B00HTK1NCS because it's dirt cheap and I have tendency to hulk smash things when I'm frustrated and also have all electronics disintegrate the longer I touch them. I've never had one of those fancy pants high end gaming mice to compare it to, but this thing is nice for how cheap it is and I've had it for longer than a year. I just wish there was another button on the thing for stuff.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeahhh well, i looked at the g502 they had one on display and i didnt like how the wheel was free spinning and the movements like pickin it up and moving felt like things were shaking i dont know if it was the display they had or thats how it was. The only other option they had at the store in stock atm was the Steel series rival 700 was about $20 more i decided togo with that. Lets hope it works out better than what i just returned.

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy Velozzity's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Church420 View Post
    Yeahhh well, i looked at the g502 they had one on display and i didnt like how the wheel was free spinning and the movements like pickin it up and moving felt like things were shaking i dont know if it was the display they had or thats how it was. The only other option they had at the store in stock atm was the Steel series rival 700 was about $20 more i decided togo with that. Lets hope it works out better than what i just returned.
    In another post I pointed out that even though the g502 proteus core as an overall package seems (I had a proteus core which was great until it started double clicking) like a well thought out mouse, the scroll wheel on the Proteus Spectrum (which replaces the "Core" version and which Logitech sent me as a RMA Replacement) had too much lateral play and rattled around if you moved it quickly side to side. I ended up getting a g900 for Christmas and couldn't be happier.