If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Edomus's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Woot World War II era fans

I had no idea of where to post my most recent video of Day of Infamy, which is a WWII Insurgency Realism Mod for Steam.

I was thinking perhaps on the Battlefield forums, but it's not battlefield, anyway, maybe some of you play it and/or may like what you see!
    It's 11 minutes long just showing some gameplay and first impressions without commentary and with some bonus footage!

Any constructive criticism and feedback would be great! Thank you fellow members. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-gPo08EBw

Director of Keeping self quiet TheSteg's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Nice video the Normandy level reminds me of the two Medal of Honor games that have the Omaha beach landing.
    It's a good video that shows off the game without commentary it lets me focus on the game play and the only talking in it is communication which is nice as it shows this game has a community that enjoys the game for the game.
    The only thing I can think of for constructive criticism is when making a video turn off steam notifications so friend notifications don't pop up in the corner. So it doesn't subtract from the video and for the friends so they won't get bothered by a troll or someone who watched your video.
    But all and I liked it and it and the video makes me want to check out the game.