Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default A Fun little sim tank story

I have a very cool replay on my War Thunder is there a way to post this up here.

So basically there i was in sim playing 4.7 germans as a Marder III. Now i see 2 shermans and think i am higher ground they cant see me and their sides are exposed i can atleast kill one before the other finds me and hide like a bitch so that my team mate (Travis) can take him out. now I did not face them so they were already 90 degrees to the left of me and there was a tree on the lower ground that meant that i wont be able to see the tanks.

So should I do, I should turn my tank 90 degrees let the 1 tanks escape and kill the second tank with a well shot. What I did (if i remeber correctly) i start turing and go into my aim sights and shoot the fist time my sight got on the tank. I hit the tank the treds or the engine, the second tanks sees me and is ready to shoot me. The first tank is going to the higher land. I try and run but open back means i have to fight and i cant fire cause i got shot and the gun breach is gone. So what are my options. should i go, i could turn around and run away and go behind them and shoot them then most likly going to kill me or i can try and charge the enemy that could kill me. guess what i picked, So i start charging the guy shoots me but get shot by Travis but doesnt die and i need cover so. I went full speed behind the sherman for cover. the second tank tried to kill but SHOT THE OTHER SHERMAN. I couldnt believe it and looked at the name kill, "enemy kills enemy". and soon i did get killed because the corpse disappreaded and the 2nd sherman killed me.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! travis zwoyer's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I remember this match. It was a good run.. That was the same night we tried helping a fellow teammate get to higher ground because he didn't have parts to repair, I attached tow hook to pull him up hill, "meanwhile" Yrtimd was pushing from behind. We had already secured the win by getting all caps and tickets almost gone so we figured what the hell. Next thing I know I look behind me and this guy has 2 or 3 tow hooks secured and I realize were all dragging an upside down tank. Sooo I had the intention of passing it forward however the end result turned out worse. Good times. I do have the replay of this and currently learning to record and edit.