Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Ambrosia's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Dumb Photoshop is being dumb- HaLP

I realize this could be in the tech support area, but I figure more people here may have had this issue before. I have a Huion graphics tablet and photoshop elements 18. Been using it fine for like a year. A month ago I solved a problem where I couldn't get the pen to show at more than 20% opacity (weird problem to randomly crop up).

This week though I've spent hours upon hours trying to fix this new issue and I have a few projects I need to do. What's happening is that I don't have any pen pressure. Every brush is a jagged circle and not reactive. Most of my favourite brushes rely on pressure. Windows Ink is on, I've tried changing up the USB, resetting tools, updating drivers, etc. What gives? I'm thinking of reverting drivers since it worked a few months ago better than it does now? I dunno. Again I only updated because it stopped working so not sure if that makes sense either.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Ambrosia's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

okay so the first thing I did was update drivers so I thought that wasn't the issue...but lo and behold today I reinstalled drivers a second time and now everything is peachy. ugh.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? Peasnriz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

well that is good, kinda frustrating though