Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default SIM Night Aicraft

With the growing members of Sim pilots in WT. If interested I would like to create a night where we can all get together and all fly out together. Whether that be bomber formations and nuking the AF, or fighter formation.
    I know a lot of members don't check the forums as regularly as we would like, this event will not be for a few weeks. At the moment I would like to just get a list of interested members in this event.
    If interested if you could post below, your in game handle, discord handle (or a way we can contact you on updates). Thanks all see you all in the skys!

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! Warpath78's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I was toying around with my sim tanks the other day and noticed the high teir sim events have Helis in it ....I,m like ohhhhhh so tried test flying my GLYNX with sim .

Crashed and burned a few times but once I got the hang of the H key use it was actually enjoyable ...Noone was shooting at me mind you but it was easier to do than flying say an aircraft .

I,d be interested in teaming up with a few clan mates for sim tanks with some solid air support seems sim is a ncier more relaxing way to go ...and I can use my helis in my 8.7 lineup without getting rofl stomped by T80s etc lol.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Lilalien2's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm happy to fly again in sim, with the new sound update.