So far so good, on track for Naval and Ground. I notice they took away the ability to complete air stars in ground RB. I thought you could still do that last time around but because it's score based that might be the difference this time.

For Naval the Shimakaze 5.0 Japan DD Squadron boat has been <chef's kiss> amazing. On the wide-open spawn to spawn engagements, it's 15 torp spread, slow turning circle with smoke if needed, then back to firing position, sniping at a flanker all the way around circle. It's very hard for them to target you in a wide circle just tapping on turn key every second, throws off the aiming computers, I think. Eventually they will just single/range fire you to spray rounds, then give up and go after slower targets. This DD does 93Kmh and turns well. i'm 23k into the daily 40k on 6 missions. It's no joke. 1 mission with Frank Knox with 1 kill, and 5 missions with the Shimakaze with 30 kills. At this rate it's 10 matches optimistically with the spaded Shimakaze for the 40k lol. If you do the above you will survive most matches without having to use a backup.

On maps where there are islands blocking LOS I've found the Hatsuzuki is really good at 4.7. It's in the premium tree BUT, I got an angle. Just fire up WT Mobile, win three battles either ground or boats, click in the 'awards' area and down below in the promo section and claim your boat. Once you get back into WT you will see that thing unlocked and stick it into your lineup. I've tried it a few times and its REALLY good behind little islands sniping stuff.

And lastly for the Battlepass naval stuff (Coastal damage, cap+boat kill+air kill) the SKR-7+PE8/I-185 combo is perfect. SKR-7 can wreck anything within 4k, and smashes PT boats and gets you into the air. For the air kill I-185 is easy mode, or if you still need a boat kill the PE-8 is also easy mode.