Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_MHare's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default They...Are...Coming

I know this isn't Warthunder but I am personally a HUGE fan of this entire genre. All the way back in the early 1980's when it firs t cvame out and was a table top game. I have everything from the minitures my friends and I hand painted to designing and building our own battlefields out of styrofoam and plywood and painting it all and placing fake tress, etc,etc. Many a Saturday and Sunday were busy with battles and going to the local gaming shop and playing in the tournaments(That's right. I'm a geek and damn proud of it). When the first video game came out, got al;l all excited and snagged it up and have bought every game dealing with Mechs since. Over the years, I have seen things develop and get better and better. Now we are on Mechwarrior5:Mercenaries. But there was always something missing and it was THIS....CLANS. YES!!!!!
    To my understanding, this will be a single player Co-op game, so no multiplayer. But you can, if your friends own a copy, invite them to your Lance to fight with you or you to theirs.
    SO looking forward to this.

https://youtu.be/zaYZxR_OH7o?si=CnQ6IYbHh7W1dwSX

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Difranco's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I remember playing the first Mechwarrior way back in the day but other then Mechwarrior online, have never had a chance to play with someone. Looks like it could be fun