If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default War Thunder Historical Event Jan. 20th

-Please check the date and time of the event before attempting to sign up. make sure you have the date and time on your calendar and set some reminders.
    -Then check out the sign up google document by the link in this post. There you can check which slots are available and their allocated vehicles.
    -Comment on this post or contact me in the #war_thunder_public by my username Edalyn Hänlyn#9573

Date and time:
    20th January 2024
    3.30pm ET/20:30 UTC

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

What do you need to tell me to sign up?
    Simply put the slot that you want. either by telling me the slots callsign or the vehicle its associated with. You will then be added to the document by your forum name or discord name.

This is on a first come first serve basis! once a slot is taken you can not occupy the slot unless that user bails out of the event.

Reserves:
    Reserve slots are used for those players who want to participate but may not be able to occupy a slot for whatever reason. When the event comes they will be assigned a slot by any of of the vehicles available to them. shared between teams or placed in slots of last minute leavers.
    If all the slots are filled. More slots will be added so that the reserves can enter the event.

Features & Mechanics

-USA Defence, German Assault

-All details will be revealed in the team briefing, enemy specific information will not be given such as positions, amount of tickets, Reinforcements.

-Some information may be revealed such as ammo dumbs, essential knowledge.

-Trucks contribute to the construction of defensive positions and can be crucial for the American defence.

-Organized waves with set lives (tickets) and reinforcements between waves create a dynamic and challenging experience.

-Different vehicle types, arriving at different times, create a diverse and tactical battlefield for both sides.

- Manage your team's resources wisely as deaths contribute to ticket depletion for both sides.

-Discuss and strategize around limited lives for vehicles, adding an extra layer of tactical decision-making.

-Germans have the opportunity for a comeback by capturing vehicles after the first phase, turning the tide of battle.

-With objectives in the double digits and the heavy emphasis on teamwork and communication

-The use of whisper connections in the Team Speak for Radiomen

Join us in this epic recreation of history, where teamwork, strategy, and skill will determine the victor. Are you ready for the "Battle of the Bulge" in War Thunder? See you on the battlefield!

Attachment 43616 Attachment 43617
    Original post was made by AOD_tomthetanck
    Last edited by AOD_R3D_KN1GHT; 01-13-2024 at 04:35 PM.

Through the Valley Of death I fear no Evil For I am the baddest in the valley AOD_GaRebelZ71's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Fun

Great fun

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Mako96's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Looking forward to this. I know Tom and co. have put a lot of thought and effort into it.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Difranco's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Hey all, thanks again for the event, it was a hoot. I meant to take photos but totally forgot. Any one else have any to post?

This is me about to run over an AT gun when i found HE and harsh language was not effective.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot 2024.01.20 17.15.54 hires.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	418.6 KB 
ID:	43634