Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy CR1MiNaL's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Re: Post your thoughts on History here !

A lot of old names on this page. Hey look, I'm in the MOHAA History. Kickass.

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? HeLl_LoRd's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Omg I never thought Woogy and Zero made an appearance here :mellow:

<RoB>'s MOH:AA Division died in the end of 2007, I was one of the last to stay with the full tags (which means rank and clan) for a while... there was no point in staying there really. After playing a while on my own, I decided to join AOD, which I knew as the roots from <RoB>/=NaA=. In some ways, I joined =NaA= just to end up being with what started it all. I agree for ButtPuppet and his anti-democratic way of acting... but in some ways, =NaA= was what started it all for a couple of members as they followed it all through <RoB> until it's end, 4 years after, by November or December 2008... not to mention the MOH:AA division died 2 years ago, just to keep the most dedicated players on it's side before losing all of them here and there to other activites. the Ventrilo server went down a couple of months, so did the website (the website was probably gone a while before). The full story would be interesting but it's a bit long to be posted in only 5-10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by BWoogie View Post
    Hey Sniper, Yeah, there is a vent still operating. JamieMadrox has been paying for it, not sure for how much longer. As I said, not may people get on anymore, besides Mikey, demonz and a few other diehard mohaa folks. Good to hear from you man!

Bobby

AOD_Rygar

Let good old Rygar lay it down for ya clean.

It all started back in early June, I was a BF2 fanatic. Someone referred me to AOD and someone named Acidflesh. I talked to good old Acid and was recruited on June 6, 06 into the BF2 Division. Later on I began jumpin like a mad man place to place not playing BF2 and talking with Sgts like Socrates, Indygo, Dante, Archangel, Kid A, Anima, Airbird, and Godshands. It wasn't exactly my ability in game but my ability to socialize in the words of Kid A "Calm down there Rygar." as I spent most of my time in the greatest part of vent the JK division rooms the Heart of AOD <---Kid A made me do it.

By Fall 06 I knew everybody. I was AOD's Social Butterfly. Then BF 2142 released and I was all over that until December where I just took it slow. But I then made the plunge to the "Pit of Ventrilo" a place in vent some might call... World of Warcraft. I talked with the CO there Castranova told me about what WoW is I gave it a go and I liked it. Few days later I was subscribed and Burning Crusade released. Along with me playing WoW so did Whiteshadow. 4 days later I heard word that the WoW division was shutting down so I alerted Whiteshadow and he kept it up. I still kept my social status among the Sgts playing WoW in their rooms while talking to them and having fun.

Me, Indygo, and Socrates still chilled like a supa dupa team-o. I was key.

This continued until July 6th 07 where WoW was the only game I played and I couldn't deal with the drama that was going down with Whiteshadow and McMatter as leader. So I left/banned but on good terms.

ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER

I made a checking in post on the AOD forums, I had good feedback from all my old Sgt buddies. WoW began to be a bore for me and I needed to play a new MMO. I remembered AOD just got Darkfall up and decided to give my good old friend Anima a ring ring. He told me that he would be glad to get me back into AOD.

And here I am Rygar back again chillin with the same old people doin the same old things.

:wub: all you guys

P.S.

I live 15minutes away from Anima
    Last edited by AOD_Rygar; 03-06-2009 at 10:27 PM.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Anarchy's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Outcast View Post
    Wow, no mention of the old JO division :( We had some great times in there.
    Fade, Weasel, Lunatix, Massive, Outcast, Synthetic, Turk hell, even Stud played every once in a while. Anyone remember Total war and his drunken Aussie ravings in vent?
    And then starting up BF2.....that was a fun game.....
    SOMEONE KNOWS! JO Didnt last long like some other divisons did but man practices ruled! Yes I know my Cousin *Totalwar* was a raving lunatic but fortunatly It didnt rub off onto me! Talking about JO What about BHD? it was a mad division for awhile there with a whole 3! Aussies! Myself, Kaotic Hell and yes... Totalnewb. From there to MoH:AA (AOD STOMPING GROUNDS REPRESENT!) I traveled playing with my Sgt Vince Who at the same time as me recently thought hitting up AOD is always a sweet idea! we played there for a while Where I got to LCpl and started recruiting high ping members to piss Stud off but we had a good night palying team for a bit there. Times rolled on more divisions came with the likes of Americas Armys Birth + Counter Strike came back again and a few free MMOs sprouted up Wedge the crazy nut made me play Nascar and making pretty cars took up my nights for a while. Due to no one playing in the night times I trolled the forums when Sirrus brought out the AOD ARCADE! where members constantly fought for the Arcade titles! ME = PACMAN CHAMP!

A few months drag buy and this CRAZY little midget approched me and said check this out!........ WoW! and the division was born As a founder we started getting a good player base altough getting WoWers to do our way of sign up took a bit to get used to. After some managment change I ended up being the XO with other members moving different divisons we kept on going for a few more months untill our player based died. I played late night and no one was ever on =( at that stage there I moved on to the Aus Wow servers laying dormant untill now!

During my stay over those two and a bit years I'd like to mention all the people I encountered that I can remember who made AOD the BEST Gaming community to be a part of EVER! Spike, Trouble, Inanna, Liv!, Smoke, Sworn Assasin, Tommy, Vince Jewles, TEH GARY! I mean The Fallen, Dante!!, SOCRAT!, Studddddly! Weapon X, Cr1minal, LIL DOUCA! Jomama! KidA, Ncr, Sirrus and Easykill, SYNTHETIC HELL! Dragoon!!@ Tbone, Turk, Scorpion and Subzero, Anima! ArchANGEL! Copenhaggen, BBBBLUNTZ! Dirt, QUIN-ALIN-ALINALIN!!! QcEggman, KADENGT!! Peacekeeper! Rywo, Schizo, Tony Montana, Vash! WEDGE!

If ive missed anyone I'm sorry but these people are who I remember who still kick it and those who had a major impact on the experience I had in AOD These people are all Legends! They taught me many things from being good with a 600ms ping to politics all the way to slaping lil Dante around by the scruff :P as a general summay Cheers to AOD Management of 2002/3-2004/5 ROUGHLY! as well as the Management of Americas Army, JK3 the SWG Night Crew, All of the old school WOW guys, All of the MoH:AA, BHD/TS, and Nascar guys and of course All of the FORUM TROLLS!

AOD IS FOR LIFE! Not just for christmas.
    Last edited by Anarchy; 03-11-2009 at 09:18 PM.

tattood

Ok,.. well here is the history on the BHD division. I joined sometime in 2003. I was recruited by Tommy and SLAYER into BHD. We all worked very hard building that division up. Soon (1 Year or so) I was promoted to AOD_SGT_TATTOOD and C/O of the BHD Division.If any of you were in AOD and playing BHD then you know....WE ROCKED!!!!It was great we would go into NOVAWORLD and kick butt.It was so fun! Anarchy, TOTAL WAR, and KAOTIC HELL were some of the BOYS from down under who played.We owned that game. We would go in and play knives only for hours it was a blast.BHD was soon a huge division. I put alot of work and time into it.Then it all went to hell....the problem was that my girlfriend joined AOD the same time as me and she was the XO of the BHD division..AOD_SGT_VIRGO.Well we had a major falling out and she was not willing to leave AOD...and it was causing problems in the division.So sadly I had to part ways with AOD. SGT SLAYER said just to change divisions and stay but I thought better if I left.I loved AOD and the friends I made there.I would like to thank LIV,SPIKE,STUD,BLUNTZ,SMOKE,SLAYER,SIRRUS, and ALL of AOD you guys ROCK!!!!maybe some day you will take me back.I thought you were missing the BHD history.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I BWoogie's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Zerokill View Post
    sorry smoke for the spam...

TOM!!! wow long time no talk. and yes i still play mohaa once in awhile and toss nades like like you taught me lol.
    Yes, Tom was the best at dropping/tossing nades. You never followed Tom on a nade run across the streets, lol I darn good teacher at nade tossin.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i had a better chance running throwing nades around me like i was a pez dispensor more than any other weapon :p

Evlon

Wow I havent been around since Swat 3 but its amazing how this clan has grown. You covered it pretty well there Smoke. This is a great clan and im sorry i left back then. 2 thumbs up to those that stuck around after Swat.

Joshy

Well i never thaughti would be posting here as an ex member but here it goes.

I started off in this clan in the BHD division. i remember playing with guys like tatood(who was the one who recruited me) virgo, slayer , totalwhore . thoose were great times. I left he BHD division when the AA division had a big group of guys leave(MX3 and his crew) I had helped Pizzle, NC, Darkshades and Daggbeats rebuild AA and as time when by i became the CO of the AA division. Over the next 2 years with the help of a good friend named Tolus we built AA into a great division. we were doing great on the ladders we had a huge member base and some great members. but with time we all grew up and went our different ways. finally the AA division was no more and myself and tolus left. I want to say that i never had any hard feeling towards AOD and since the day i left i have missed alot of the guys i meet around here. This is a truly great clan with incredible people in it. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great times and memories i had here. i just want to thank yall who remeber me for the great times.

Thank You Clan AOD

Frm. AOD_SSgt_Josh AA:O/CO

RuFF

Re: Post your thoughts on History here !

i really think, from the bottom of my heart ... that the AOD story should have more about Ruff!!! I love that dude!!!

yall agree, right?!?!:blink:

The Executioner

WOW......looking back a the ole days brings back alot of good memories.... most of you won't rember me i was here when MohAA was gettin going with spike unit evil joker auddi ect.... it was a shame what happend to mohaa. that will probly go down as one of the biggest ordeals if not the biggest in aod history. i know i statyed for a while trying with the help of a few others, to keep mohaa running. but eveventually i left and join =NaA= and Quit online gaming after that b,c it just wasnt fun for me any more with all tht hack ect. but its good to see that you all are still up and runnign strong after all these years. maybe i'll blow the dust off the ole mohaa and rock it out again. Exe out AkA =Agent X=

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I BWoogie's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by The Executioner View Post
    WOW......looking back a the ole days brings back alot of good memories.... most of you won't rember me i was here when MohAA was gettin going with spike unit evil joker auddi ect.... it was a shame what happend to mohaa. that will probly go down as one of the biggest ordeals if not the biggest in aod history. i know i statyed for a while trying with the help of a few others, to keep mohaa running. but eveventually i left and join =NaA= and Quit online gaming after that b,c it just wasnt fun for me any more with all tht hack ect. but its good to see that you all are still up and runnign strong after all these years. maybe i'll blow the dust off the ole mohaa and rock it out again. Exe out AkA =Agent X=
    WOW Long time no see Exe!

Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? MrBigglesWurth's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I still remember the time where I called out Trickout on S8 and kicked his piece of crap armor around and around and around until he started killing me cause I kept calling him out in fact i just did it again about an hour ago and him being his lovable funny self said "I think you called me out more than you are old." Yup... gotta love the Trickout...

ps: I think I only ever killed him like 5times and I'm not entirely sure but I think the score is 20+Trickout - 5 me LOL sooooo bad...

Whitey

thank-you come again!
    Last edited by Whitey; 11-19-2009 at 09:33 PM.

AcidMan

Hey people... old school guys still floating around?? :D

AOD_Evil_Joker

Quote Originally Posted by BWoogie View Post
    Per the History in Split of the Mohaa division, NaA days.

Yes I was one of the ones that left and went to NaA, Little did those of us that left knew that we were going where the biggest asshole was, aka buttpuppet. I look back at that time now, several years gone by, and it was a large mistake with way too much drama. Sorry Smoke for causing you all the trouble.

Yes, NaA has been gone for awhile, and RoB(Regiment of Brothers) has been gone for awhile also. RoB still has a vent that noone ever goes onto anymore. About the only person I ever see and play with in WoW is Johnnyringo, and that is getting farther and farther between times.

Later,
    BWoogie

Man i remeber those days.....they were tough times with long friends becoming enemies and things going bad in some places....bad times!

I think my Game Name back then was EViL-J0keR, im getting MOH:AA Again so im gunna try and get back to play with you guys.

See you all soon!

EviL-J0keR
    Jedi Lord
    Fail-Safe

Ed

AOD_Evil_Joker

Also i see the history has been re written, i dont see my part when Smoke recruited me and Schizo in JO!

All seeing eye

Rank
    Sergeant Major
    Division
    Floater
    Status
    Active

Acidman lol now theres a name I havnt seen in 8 years LOL, wow some of the names coming out here are sooo old school, nice to know people still come back and check on us ... yes were still here yes were back close to 500 members again and yes Ole smokey is still here.

trippy I see so many names that have been such a great part of this clan and its history. Alot of why we are still here is due to you people posting, and the time and energy you all put in to this guild. You may not all be AOD anymore but you will always have a place in our history.
    Angels Of Death

They shall be Dark of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self aggrandisement.
    They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle.
    Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of man.
    ========================================

DKWK

Wow :P

A really nice Clan history, and a very old clan to :)

I must say i as a new member here, like this AOD Clan allready.

;) all the best in the furture to from me.

Banned from Forums SaintJohnson's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I wonder if any old joint-ops guys are still around???